Vladimir Putin checkmates the West

I've read memoirs. And you can't honestly tell me that a DEVELOPING country is making no DEVELOPMENT on its way of life?

even tarmac roads are developments... a police force, a military... etc, etc.

I've read memoirs. And you can't honestly tell me that a DEVELOPING country is making no DEVELOPMENT on its way of life?

even tarmac roads are developments... a police force, a military... etc, etc.
All of which were dissolved and forced to be rebuilt... using the same people who had just been laid off.

For some reason, people don't seem to realize it's not JUST the United States in Iraq. But only the United States is hated for it... I find that a bit coincidental.
Obviously you have been ignoring my posts. One of the main reasons that so many "Hate" the US is because of US citizens who express their opinions in a manner similar to what you are doing here.

The truth is, that your opinions are "right over the top".

But then, i don't judge off a small minority, not any more.

I judge off the actions of the majority, i'm not stereotypical though. I like you TOG. i really do, you're cool. And thus ends my involvement in this thread because i'm going to go off-topic. and its 04:24 am over here.

I like you TOG. i really do, you're cool.
I must admit that I agree most wholeheartedly. TOG, you are the voice of reason in the maddening crowd.

If there were more like you in this world we wouldn't be arguing here.

More power to you my friend.

Last edited:
Has America really kept that many third world countries under control with reprisals against civilians? Have they attempted to overwrite the culture of the neighbors completely?

I must admit that I agree most wholeheartedly. TOG, you are the voice of reason in the maddening crowd.

If there were more like you in this world we wouldn't be arguing here.

More power to you my friend.
Very good gentlemen, more baiting please! I'm absolutely begging to get thrown out! I've received more than one PM telling me that you are simply baiting me and that I should back off because you're only a bunch of trouble makers who can't see reason. It's not arrogance to be proud of your country. It's patriotism. TOG just isn't as vehement about it as I am... At all...

Has America really kept that many third world countries under control with reprisals against civilians? Have they attempted to overwrite the culture of the neighbors completely?
Please don't make me quote the news of the world to you.

A question like that could sink your argument very quickly. Read about the US influence in Central America (and LOTS of other places)

Very good gentlemen, more baiting please! I'm absolutely begging to get thrown out! I've received more than one PM telling me that you are simply baiting me and that I should back off because you're only a bunch of trouble makers who can't see reason. It's not arrogance to be proud of your country. It's patriotism. TOG just isn't as vehement about it as I am... At all...
I'm not baiting you, merely trying to save yourself from your own over enthusiastic arrogance.

Obviously you don't have many friends willing to tell you the truth.

Still not the same. The Russians were a lot worse than the Nazis when they occupied the Baltic States. Heard more than enough stories from my own ancestors to know that America messing with South American politics and getting people killed still cannot compare with keeping so many countries under an iron fist for the length of the Cold War. I'm offended you'd compare the two, really.

Edit: I'm not saying the methods being used in America's current war are excusable, just that this country has not been that bad for a long, long time.

I'm not baiting you, merely trying to save yourself from your own over enthusiastic arrogance.

Obviously you don't have many friends willing to tell you the truth.
Again, arrogance is not the word. Simply patriotism. And yes, you are baiting me, but whatever... Ask the mods who've contacted me.

Back