visit us !

But it's in Mexican.. :)

Welcome to the forums MX, feel free to join the discussions here as well, we would really like to get some input about your country's military too.

"Roja roja es mi sangre, Rojo Rojo su color, si Señor soy un Infante, de Muchisimo Valor"

Interesting, i like that :)

Amigo es un foro muy bueno de militar de Mexico. Gracias por la dirrecion. En tu foro mis Nombre TejanoMarine.

hasta la vista.

Stafford911 said:
Dude did you just call Spanish Mexican.

LOL, yeah, someone did. But, Mexican Spanish IS different from Spanish spoken in Spain....so, I guess it is Mexican, right?

And before someone calls me racist or something, I am Cuban, and I speak Spanish...ooops, I mean CUBAN quite well!

I am curious to check out the site. Anyone want a translator? I read Mexican quite well....

Stafford911 said:
Well its not to different. i didnt mean to be disrespectful I just thought it was funny.

LOL-----I hope that I didn't come off as angry or something! It is funny, but sorta true calling it Mexican!

lol....well around were i live people don't really speak spanish spanish....more of mexican/spanglish(include english words)
i went to the forums and tried to read some stuff ( with my B so far in spanish 2) and uh ya....
It looked good though ;)

Back