Virginia Wing?

Not many Cadets I think there is one from West Richmond Sq on here and I am from Group 1 Headquarters but I am a Senior Member

Who are you and what unit you with?

I'm from the Coastal Composite Squadron and I am a cadet senior airman. I think we are with Group 2. We used to be from group 5 but I think they changed it...sir.

cadetgirl10 said:
I'm from the Coastal Composite Squadron and I am a cadet senior airman. I think we are with Group 2. We used to be from group 5 but I think they changed it...sir.

Yes as of 01 JAN 2005 Group 4 and Group 5 Combined in to create Group 2 under the Command of Maj Mike Portanova. Montecillo Sq went to group 3 and Fort Pickett Flight is in Group 1 Now.

Now we have

Group 1
Group 2 (Re-Activated)
Group 3

Group 4 and Group 5 combinded to create group 2

Hiyo!!! West Richmond right here! And yes, there's been a rather large shuffle. Groups four(my old group) and five are no more. WRCS is now part of the new and improved group two.

...I got another thread floating around here somewhere called CAP Shoutouts- just for you CAPers.

silent driller said:
Hiyo!!! West Richmond right here! And yes, there's been a rather large shuffle. Groups four(my old group) and five are no more. WRCS is now part of the new and improved group two.

...I got another thread floating around here somewhere called CAP Shoutouts- just for you CAPers.

Hey! I think I might know you! Did you go to that SARCAP practice mission on october? Do you know cadets Haun and Gallahger (I think they are kind of new to your squadron)?

I know someone from Virginia Wing, C/1st Lt Robert Wyatt. He came on an exchange trip over here a few years ago.

cadetgirl10 said:
silent driller said:

Hey! I think I might know you! Did you go to that SARCAP practice mission on october? Do you know cadets Haun and Gallahger (I think they are kind of new to your squadron)?

You got the wrong Rickman, but I know them both. The Rickman you are looking for is Brian. I am Chris.

*Presses recording*:

Please ask questions like this in the CAP shoutouts forum.

While on things like www.cadetstuff.org or such, you are dealing with the 52 wings. Here you are dealing with the world. (Interesting thing to fathom is it not?) so things should be kept pretty general. Things such as Regiong I could possibly let slide, or "Cadets on the East Coast" (meaning all branches).

I'll let this slide since I really haven't been moderating much anyway (personal things), but just a warning to everybody actually lol.

I figured the more people get tired of reading it, the more people will watch out what they start topics for/post... ya get my drift ;)

~Crazy

Back