Vindication For The Canadian Airborne Regiment

I have and will, its a shame that such Liberal democracies always seem to point such a blame at the military in general, when it clearly is not everyones fault.

Hey! :)

Thanks so much, every single signature will help!

BTW, I have that exact pin as is on your profile! De Oppresso Liber.....

Yea, Its the US Special Forces Motto, btw, you can get the icon of it if you change your profile :D

Ive also put the link into my AIM profile and in my military website so others can sign it!

Mine too. Hell, I think that anyone who tapes/photographs something like that without doing anything else to stop it is if anything more culpable than the assailant, as they've obviously thought out their actions and made the wrong decision and are not acting in what might be a fit of blind rage (not to in any way excuse the actions of the assailant/s). This is a horrible reminder of the truth of Edmund Burke's words: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Redneck said:
This is a horrible reminder of the truth of Edmund Burke's words: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Totally agree with you, and him on that point!!
If you do nothing when you vitnes a crime, you are as guilty as the men doing it!

Back