Viet Nam War Quiz

nope, what was the mission and what was the date? Also the aircraft where not ingaged in air to air combat. Hope that helps.

Revised the rules:
After a fixed period of time after the correct answer is confirmed (i.e. two days) if the original person to answer has not submitted a new question, the forum becomes open for new questions by someone else.

Ok, rivetting responses all... let's try this one...

How many tonnes of field artillery ordnance were fired by American guns manned by American crews during the Vietnam War?

I dispute the answer. The last US soldier hasn't left Vietnam yet.... as there are many (too many) US soldiers still in Vietnam from that war.

Lest We Forget.

Last edited:
My mistake for not wording it as "officially" left last.

Spike has a valid point and one that is not lost on me. I am in a "damned if I do and damned if I don't" position now with this thread. Spike, how would you like us to proceed?

I am trying to find a question that suits this thread but can't. May be I am not the right person to do so. What say you BD?

Perhaps he meant the last person who left there ALIVE...

I'll accept the answer given , if that is the question.

I just thought that it may be an opportunity to remind us all, that there are still too many good men who have never come home.

Back