Videos of the Mexican military

For camouflage probably.

I don't really know much Spanish, but I think I heard one of the reporters say that Mexican Fuerzas Especiales were active in France and Italy in ww2, which I didn't know (I didn't know Mexíco was involved in the war at all, that is).

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
For camouflage probably.

I don't really know much Spanish, but I think I heard one of the reporters say that Mexican Fuerzas Especiales were active in France and Italy in ww2, which I didn't know (I didn't know Mexíco was involved in the war at all, that is).

No, Brazilian FSB (Expeditionary forces) were in Northern italy during WWII

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I didn't know Mexíco was involved in the war at all, that is.

The Mexicoâs Fighter Squadron 201 was the only combat unit from Mexico to actively participate in World War II. This little-known squadron was made up 300 Mexican volunteers, who fought the Japanese in the Philippines.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
For camouflage probably.

He was just explaining the history and role of the ''special forces'' WORLD WIDE.

The only Mexican unit that participated in WW2 was the fighting Escuadron 201.

Here is a video clip regarding the Escuadron 201:

http://www.7thcode.com/temp/aztec_eagels.mov

By the way. Thanks for the comments. I really apreciate it.

Back