video, top 10 rifles

I agree with the M-14 benig there, as well as the Springfield '03, but I think that the M-14 needs to be higher than it is. And I dont agree with the AK-47 being number one. They say its killed more than any other weapons system. I believe it. They are so easy for anyone to get their hands on.

I didn't agree with any of the choices, except the Steyr AUG. I guess they didn't want to fill up the list with the newest technology. A sham and a shame.

I think it was more of a top 10 rifles for their time Major Liability, not of all time. Almost all of the rifles now are better than the M1 and Mauser that we mentioned.

I agree with the M-14 benig there, as well as the Springfield '03, but I think that the M-14 needs to be higher than it is. And I dont agree with the AK-47 being number one. They say its killed more than any other weapons system. I believe it. They are so easy for anyone to get their hands on.

Agreed.

Hmm....No.1 MKIII Enfield is number 3? Wow..lol...Cause I own this sweet rifle.

Having only ever used some of the weapons listed I can't really comment, this is made worse by the fact that my decision would be highly influenced by the conditions and weapons of the opposition. Also you must take into consideration that I have fired far mor shots with the FN FAL than any of the others.

All of the above not withstanding , of the weapons that i have used, my list would look something like this.

FN FAL
M1 Garand
One of the recent M-16s (not CAR)
AK-47
Mauser Kar. 98k
SMLE No1 MkIII*

may i add the G3 or the G36 are the best out of all of them and it has the best iron aiming sight which i saying about the G3 simple and easy to use and yeah also the HK33

Back