Video: Which country should be invaded next?

seen it months ago...

ye its stupid.. but i assure u, i can find such people in EVERY single country... its just a matter of asking alot of people...

ya...but I bet they didnt show any video of the people who DID get it right...because that isnt funny...go figure...stop hating on America Mohamar

rotc boy said:
ya...but I bet they didnt show any video of the people who DID get it right...because that isnt funny...go figure...stop hating on America Mohamar

indeed... specially since the clip is from a australian comic program... (or was it another country? i dont remember :))

rotc boy said:

It's a comedy show and not a genuine news show. That's why they don't show the unfunny bits.

Last edited:
another show that does something like this is "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" they have a segment called Talking To Americans. Its Bloodly Funny. But like stated before , they probably only show the funny parts.

Morten said:
wow that was unnecessary...

Indeed. I already knew the answer to that.

CanadianCombat said:
another show that does something like this is "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" they have a segment called Talking To Americans. Its Bloodly Funny. But like stated before , they probably only show the funny parts.

That's a bit mean because, as Morten stated, you do find ignoramuses anywhere.

Last edited:
Back