The Video of Chinese military

Hehe, I dont know about you fellas, but I had no problem downloading it 8)

looks like ww2 reborn or something..heh..

nice btw

the only question is that i can not see the video very smothly,can you give me aurl to download it ?
it will be very ok if you do that ,how do you think ?????/
at last , id o not know it is good or bad ,because when some things looks nice, but maybe bad when in the utility......
ohhhhhh...
but ,of course ,i want them to be in good utiulity....

If china invades and starts armaggedon then were all screwed. Except Canada.:mrgreen: :hide: But maybe the U.S and china or probably having a cold war.

CHEVY_ROCKS!!! said:
If china invades and starts armaggedon then were all screwed. Except Canada.:mrgreen: :hide: But maybe the U.S and china or probably having a cold war.
mission impossible ------------------>>>

LOL, they used scences from a video game to make a propaganda video.

Then the looping of clips to make it appear to be multiple missle launches when in reality its just one.

Last edited:
I wonder who they are propagating toward? They should have co-opted John Wu when they had the chance.

It doesnt even matter, parts of the video is just out-right faked. I mean they used a video game for the love of god.

So, um, yeah, China should increase its military spending and the US should decrease it... hmmm.

I don't like spilling a topic from one thread into another, so i'll just say this; China is going to buy new gear anyway and i was stating the obvious.

Back