VFW Outraged at Court Decision

Normally I am NOT in favor of violence to resolve an issue ... but ... in this particular case, I could very easily burn this group's church to the ground. I could also be relatively easily convinced, to do a little drive-by reconnoitering of the judge who was responsible for this shameful decision. I think that his home would look good with most of the windows broken.

Having made the above comments, this is NOT what I spent 20+ years of service to my country for though. While I consider this decision to be a shameful miscarriage of justice, there is every possibility that this judge's decision will be overturned.

The miscreants from the Baptist Church, were involved in one of the most lowdown and hate filled endeavors I have ever seen. To picket one of our hero's funeral services and make the kind of comments they made, makes them the lowest of the low ... even snake's bellies are located higher than these vermin. How the judge could make a decision against the family of one of our fallen heroes, is beyond me. Constitutional rights DOES NOT make what these cretins did right.

Back