Venezuelan Election.

EagleHammer

If Chaves isn't re-elected will the US cease with the Arms ban.

Me personally hope that he is elected, because he is critical to US and I pretty much hate the US GovernMent.

dontfeedthetrolllv4.jpg

I wonder how long it will be before some one organise a coup against him

It's kind of kind of hard to lead a coup, after Chavez wins in an election that makes even the worst cases of voter fraud in the US look like a minor error his opponents seem to end up in jail.

It doesn't matter to him if the West won't sell weapons. He's already getting AK-103s and Sukhoi fighters.

Personally, I'm a fan of America, but the world would be a boring place if everyone thought the same.

Well like Sweden for example, they stop't delivering Weapons to Them, thing's like anti tank weapons, and you can't really depend on just AK-103s and Sukhoi Fighters.

The thing is EagleHammer, Russia manufacturers weapons and vehicles to fill every role. Most of them designed to take on America in the Cold War.

The thing is EagleHammer, Russia manufacturers weapons and vehicles to fill every role. Most of them designed to take on America in the Cold War.
Mostly that is called "Demand and Supply"
Well,even if you hate american government
(Iraq war,Microsoft Empire,Destruction of world environment,Supporting Israel,Chile 911)
You shouldn't abuse another nation's head at UN.
You are reading Noam Chomsky?
I'm reading him.
But
famous professors are always correct?It's not true.

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=45&ItemID=11015

Now that the Dems are in control, and Rummy is gone, I believe that there will be NO invasion of Venezuela. The US has tried on numerous occasions to "take Hugo out" and failed. Also, I am not so sure he is so unpopular in his country. I have talked to many Venezuelans about Hugo Chavez, and he is very popular, especially among the poor.

Note; If you want to know why Hugo Chavez is even in power and why we are "hated", then read this book; http://www.economichitman.com/

Now I am not saying I endorse this book, I just read it. I also don't like the [SIZE=-1]author[/SIZE]'s "Holistic New Age" mentality, but all in all, it was a good read and opened my eyes to a lot of things.

The real problem is Mexico. I know a lot of Mexicans over here (most of them illegals I think), and they are firm supporters of leftist political leaders...

"AP Interview: Wanted Mexican leftist bets Oaxaca rebellion will spread across nation"
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/10/america/LA_GEN_Mexico_Oaxaca_Leftist.php

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N03257778.htm

Eaglehammer, don't worry you have spilled enough bile about the US that you dont need to remind us of your agenda, its pretty obvious and personally my advice is to... nevermind I dont feel like being banned just yet.

As for Chavez my son's doctor is Venezuelan and the people of that country are afraid of him. The only one's supporting him are the uneducated and illiterate. Ignorance is strength... remember that line because it is also the source of support in China for the CCP.

In Argentina, those with a brain see what he is doing to their country and despise him but are silenced in fear... much like Saddam and Iraq. The infrastructure of the country is crumbling. Bridges built in the 50's with money from American assistance have collapsed and the roads are paved pothole farms.

If Chaves isn't re-elected will the US cease with the Arms ban.

Me personally hope that he is elected, because he is critical to US and I pretty much hate the US GovernMent.

Although the programme faultered after his death, President Kennedy's 'Alliance for Progress' benefitted Venezuela - education, literacy, health care, and infra-structure - much more important stuff than arms and weapons. Come to think of it the US helped Europe get back on its feet after WWII and at great cost shielded Europe from Communist expansion and threats via NATO.

.... alas, some Swedes have shorter memories than some French.

Wow, saying that the Dems won't let Bush invade Venezuela, that's a comment that came in out of left field (meaning totally random). Bush wasn't going to invade Venezuela, he has never said anything along those lines and I don't see what that had to do with the topic at hand. Chavez can talk all he wants, in the end he is still dependent on American money to keep his government in place, if he stopped sending oil to America it would ruin his economy, he knows it, that's why it hasn't happened. Chavez is just using hatred towards America as a catalyst for staying in office. So many people hate America anyways, what's one more in blowhard in some third world nation?

Back