Veitnam War movies

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Lets fill this thread up with quotes from Veitnam war movies.
Heres one "Fry them sons b######!"- Mel Gibson we where soldiers.

We Were Soldiers
Sergeant Ernie Savage: Beautiful morning, Sergeant!
Sergeant Major Basil Plumley: What are you a f***ing weatherman now?

"I gotta ta find buba!"-Tom Hanks ,Forest Gump.

-Okay I know its wasnt a full length war movie.

"Alright listen up. You people will not die on me in combat. You f***ing new guys will do every thing to prove me wrong. You'll walk on trails, kick cans, sleep on guard, smoke dope, and diddly-bob through the bush like you were back on the block. Or on guard at night you'll write letters, play with your organ and think of your girl back home. Forget her. Some hair-head has her in back right now telling her to f**k for peace. This is Hahn. Those of you who are foolish will think of him as gook, slope, slant or dink. He is your enemy. He came over on the Chuhoi program and he will go back out there after he fattens up on c-rations and he will be hunting your young asses in the Ashau Valley. Now forget about this vietcong s**t. What you encounter out there is hardcore NVA. North Vietnamese. Motivated, highly trained and well equipped. If you meet Hahn or his cousins you will give him respect and refer to those little bastards as Nathaniel Victor. Meet him twice and survive, you will call him Mr. Nathaniel Victor. People I am tired of filling body bags with your dumb f**king mistakes.

Hahn is closing in on your position. It's night. LOOK AT ME! I'm gonna save your life and you're gonna save mine. It's night, it's raining. While you're thinking about peace, love and whether or not we should be in Vietnam, Hahn is going to cut your f**king throat. And you're sleeping, (Alphabet: 'No Sargeant') You've been humping the boonies for months, you're tired, it's your turn to sleep. You're allowed to sleep. What do you think Hahn is going to do? Is he going to wake up Alphabet and smile? And talk about women? Mr. Nathaniel Victor gets his rocks off watching you die. Now some of you think you have problems because you're against the war, you've demonstrated in school, you wear peace symbols on your steel, and you have attitudes. I'm an orphan, my brother is queer, Chicago got the clap from my sister, mom drinks, dad coughs blood, I have ringworm, immersion foot, incurable crud and the draft ruined my chances of being a brain surgeon. People you have no problems. Except me. And him."
Sgt. Frantz - Hamburger Hill

Back