The Vasque Country

03USMC said:
staurofilakes said:
Charge & 03: your compresion of written english is pretty bad.

Oh I found that quite clear. And Understandable. Even for my limited skills.[/quote]

A)[b]staurofilakes wrote:
Actually science a year ago ETA has killed no body, probably because they did not have the ocasion, they are almost dead. Right now they are negociating with the state,confidentialy but they are. the elections are close(april) and their political party needs votes..... [/b]
staurofilakes wrote:
It is something....I think that may be in a couple of years they will be completely extinguished.

B)staurofilakes wrote:
Okey, I meant in jail, and i did not say vasques, I was talking about ETA, do not put words in my mouth that i didn´t say.

I will give you a clue for understanding my posts, relacionete post A) with post B) and you will see what my point was about. Stop perverting my words. It seems that you do not have any arguments.If you do not see....

staurofilakes said:
I did not insult you, if you read my messeges again you will find that I was talking about extinguing a terrorist organization(ETA) not a the vasques, all the people that was in this topic understood it, it seems that you are the only one...if you do not understand it, well.... :shock:
i did not say that all US army uses torture, I said that is happening in Irak and Guantanamo, that´s it.

I never implied you were talking about anything but ETA. My statements revolve around past statements you have made about the US and it's war on terror. How about you reread my posts there Zippy.

03USMC said:
staurofilakes said:
I did not insult you, if you read my messeges again you will find that I was talking about extinguing a terrorist organization(ETA) not a the vasques, all the people that was in this topic understood it, it seems that you are the only one...if you do not understand it, well.... :shock:
i did not say that all US army uses torture, I said that is happening in Irak and Guantanamo, that´s it.

I never implied you were talking about anything but ETA. My statements revolve around past statements you have made about the US and it's war on terror. How about you reread my posts there Zippy.

Ok 03, The War on Terror is great, i think it is awsome. We have to finish with these fanatics. The thing is that i belive we should not use certain methods, that is it!! ;)

Back