Various Vehicle Specs

lsadfkj

Hey there, I'm kicking around the internet for the specs on a whole bunch of military equipment like tanks, howitzers, and radar systems. I've been having mixed results punching exact titles like MB290 GD and Ericsson Super Giraffe to search engines, but I was wondering if you guys might know a site with more standardized presentation of specs.

Much Appreciated,
Key

EDIT

OK how about something more specific then. I need to get basic parameters on an Arthur WLR radar system mounted on a BV-206. The BV was no trouble, but the radar system has proved incredibly illusive, I can't even find a picture of one next to a human for basic comparison. Any ideas?

Last edited:
There is a major problem with gettign specifications for electronic systems on the internet and i have found my self looking around for days as well...Bascially many RADAR systems, EW systems etc. are simply classified and therefore not online...

Damn. I hear you on that point. All I need are the basic, physical attributes for a couple systems like PSTAR, FPS 117, and Ericsson Giraffes and the only person who seems to have them is Jane's, and that ***** charges out the nose. Oh well thanks anyway guys.

Jane's is still the way to go, But you need to get on the e-mail list, it is free, but you need to give them your e-mail. It's up to you.

Nah Jane's free content is crap. It's mostly news articles about stupid stuff like what obscure nation is putting what obscure piece of equipment on their fleet. I don't know what it costs to become a member, but memberships are clearly aimed at businesses and they list sales rep's number instead of prices so I'm assuming it's a boatload.

I'm irritated because so many people cite jane's when they put military info on wiki, but I obviously can't go check the information because I don't have a subscription.

Back