Valentines Day Quotes - Page 2

--
Boots

February 15th, 2005  
Locke

wow, lets see how long it takes for courtenay's rhymes to get mod'd lol
they are funny as hell tho, i haven't heard them before (copies and pastes before they disappear)

i cant see the point in having one day where ur supposed to show the person that you love that you love them by buying them something. its commercial and i detest it, i would hate to be in a relationship with someone who expects gifts on valentines day or 6months or other bs anniversaries (other than yearly ones, oh course) i would like to think that they knew i cared for them and did not need ot spend money to prove it

edit: got the name right, sorry court!!
February 15th, 2005  
rOk

@ Locke

I can relate to that...BUT, that feeling goes away when she opens up that present (whatever it might be), cuddles next to you and starts kissing you all over...mmmm
February 15th, 2005  
Charge 7

"wow, lets see how long it takes for anyas rhymes to get mod'd lol
they are funny as h**l tho, i haven't heard them before (copies and pastes before they disappear) "

Courtney gets the credit for those - not Anya.
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
Blue_Eyes

Topic: NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
"wow, lets see how long it takes for anyas rhymes to get mod'd lol
they are funny as h**l tho, i haven't heard them before (copies and pastes before they disappear) "

Courtney gets the credit for those - not Anya.
Actually we used to say those phrases when at school, they have been heard god knows how many times. So not suprising if they are on the web anyway.

Anya was not pasting as I have heard her say those so many times, ok she got detention at school alot for it, but hey its who she is!
February 16th, 2005  
Redneck

There is no need to take potshots at each other, especially over something as trivial as credit for a joke.
February 16th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r031Button
Nothing quite like having all of society rubbing it inyour face eh?
let me tell ya, its friggin great....