USNSCC - United States Navy (naval) Sea Cadet Corps

Because he's trying to take away from my recruitment, and besides CAP is an ok program, if you like the Marine Corps. Go to Sea Cadets, and Join a Battalion, if you like to fly, go to Sea Cadets and Join a squadron.

We have a great training program, although CAP has an ok one, they don't have a Boot Camp as it were. We have a greater many training Opportunites, and the difference between CAP and Sea cadets is they let people stay as Cadets til 21, I mean come on.

Sea_Cadet said:
Because he's trying to take away from my recruitment, and besides CAP is an ok program, if you like the Marine Corps. Go to Sea Cadets, and Join a Battalion, if you like to fly, go to Sea Cadets and Join a squadron.

We have a great training program, although CAP has an ok one, they don't have a Boot Camp as it were. We have a greater many training Opportunites, and the difference between CAP and Sea cadets is they let people stay as Cadets til 21, I mean come on.

We do many things not only military stuff. Encampment is our bootcamp and we have SAR which is why you can be a cadet until you are 21. When you are that age you just want to be involved with the younger cadets who are 12-13, because it brings back memories. This is not comming from me, this is from a cadet who is 20 and this is what he told me when i asked him why he was still in the cadet program

Sea_Cadet, all services allows cadets until the age of 27, at their service academies. (All cadets at the academies are given cadet ranks in addition to being Midshipman or Cadets 4th-1st classes.)

Yeah man im with you on the CAP comments SEA CADET but Im not going ot open my mouth again because some people here aren't man enough to take it. (go to ''CAP HEARD OF IT'' to see my opinions)

PO2 Ryan Jackson
Hornet Division Tacoma WA

SureShot223 said:
Yeah man im with you on the CAP comments SEA CADET but Im not going ot open my mouth again because some people here aren't man enough to take it. (go to ''CAP HEARD OF IT'' to see my opinions)

PO2 Ryan Jackson

Oh we are man enough its just that they are untrue

SureShot223 said:

PO2 Ryan Jackson

I agree with you Petty Officer, nice to see another one of my brothers in this now hostile territory. Seen them, they are 100%

SureShot223 said:
That took some balls to say over the internet. Major balls. :roll:

Well the Summer Training Evolutions have begun, and my first one was ok, yet it was pretty gay.

Jackson input needed.

Oh we have a boot camp alright...some wings are just different from others, but CAWG and I believe MIWG are known for having the best of the best. Something I don't want to refute after going last year. I guess the sea cadets are "alright" too, you just have to find a good Sq....same with JROTC, CAP, ACA, and whatever other programs there are out there....Actually, ACA looks pretty awesome. They meet less then we do on a weekly basis because they do more weekend stuff, but from what I hear it's like being the in reserves. I would join, but they will make me a midshipmen (TFO) or something like that because of my age (sort of like CAP age limits). A nice perk is your CAP grade carries over some. I believe they have a Marine group as well as Navy and Army, but not Air Force. Pretty sharp cadets from what I have seen, but my opinion might be influence. I know a few of the head people for [their] CAWG.
http://www.militarycadets.org/

i dont think that it was gay it was just that they couldnt do a lot cause the active army came in

more in jr mil chit chat under field training

I was in SCC at the same time as JROTC for a few weeks until I becmae unit CO...then since I had a ton of paperwork to do and since the sea cadets dont let you become officers...I quit.

.....Your not allowed to become an oficer well thats bull... you can reach CPO, And take command of all enlisteds.

Back