USMC when i deploy can i bring personal rifles or pistols?

And when you run out of ammo, then what?
The benefit of all having the same weapon, is that you can borrow a magazine from a mate, insert it in your weapon and continue to fire.

And when you run out of ammo, then what?
The benefit of all having the same weapon, is that you can borrow a magazine from a mate, insert it in your weapon and continue to fire.

That is a valid reason for not allow personal handguns. The US has their constitution allowing people buying their own stuff, can they use them in the line of duty?

Just remember which one is your rifle and which one is your gun or you'll get the DI's foot stuffed up your arse .

That and carbon 14.

Much lesser nowadays when C14 isn't that precise.

The next problem I have detected is those people jumping out of fully functional airplanes. Can it be genetically? Is it contagious? Something is seriously wrong when people get the abnormal idea of jumping out of airplanes, so we shall investigate the airborne forces

If you use your own weapons who is going to supply the ammunition when you are in action. Do you think that they will obtain just for your range of bullets then pack it into special containers mark for you personally then drop it into a battlefield right beside you.

Back