USMC Mottos

MarineRecruit

:twisted:
If it aint raining , we aint training

Simper fi do or die , gungho , gungho

simper fidelis (always faithfull)

during one of the wars a marine LT told and Army LT to take his men and guard these tanks and give them infantry protection. the Army LT asked the Marine LT what his avenue of retreat was. The marine called the NCO over the tanks and said if those army SOB's turnaround and walk two feet backwards kill them were they stand . The marine then looked at the army LT and said does this answer your question.

Hey there airforce , get in your planes and follow me , i am the marine corps infantry.
Hey there army, get in your tanks and follow me , i am the marine corps infantry.
Hey there navy , get in your ships and follow me , i am the marine corps infantry.

The most deadlies weapon in the world is a MARINE and his RIFLE.

So theyve got us surrounded , good now we can fire in any direction.

The story about telling the tankers to fire on any retreating soldiers is atributed to "Chesty" Puller in the book "Marine". Chesty also said "Those guys in the Army are good fighters. They're almost as good as Marines." Higher praise you could not ask for! :?

MarineRecruit said:
Simper fi do or die , gungho , gungho

simper fidelis (always faithfull)

It's spelled "Semper." "Simper" is what the men who are not all that a man should be do, if you catch my drift.

Back