usmc artillery - Page 2

--

May 28th, 2010  
Wolf

EDIT: Issue addressed.
June 1st, 2010  
milesboy

Sorry, everyone in my schools is making fun of me and the army because they say the marines are best and everything and that the armys are for wimps and crap like that. I tryed to hold it in and everything but I kinda lost it a little. Most of the time I can take a beating but I hade to deal with this since I wanted to join. Sorry everyone.
June 1st, 2010  
AFSteliga

Well, feel free to pass along to them what I (and probably everyone one else here would) tell you now...

Unless they've served, they have ZERO room to talk about who's better. The only people who've earned the privilege to inter-service rivalry are those who wear, or have worn the uniform.

And as a side note to you, just because the other kids at school make fun of you for it, that doesn't mean you're allowed to bash a service on here.
--
June 1st, 2010  
milesboy

alright, lesson learned
June 18th, 2010  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Shiat! Hand me the popcorn, I canŽt wait to see O3 get ahold of this never was..hahah Priceless!

Mileskiddo, forget about SF mate.
If that is how you are going to act around other branches from your own country how are you gonna handle a FID with a local tribe?
Interservice rivalry is cute and all, but maybe, just maybe you should do some **** first. I mean before you cut down a random branch..

Neither of americas branches are particularly old.. YouŽll learn that when you first come into contact with a country that has history..

Have a good day.
//KJ.
What you did there. I sees it