A Useful Tool.......A Thorny Rendezvous

Pacific Lure

This useful tool is commonly found in the range of 8 inches long, the functioning of which is enjoyed by members of both sexes. It is usually found hung, dangling loosely, ready for instant action. It boasts of a clump of little hairy things at one end and a small hole at the other.

In use, it is inserted, almost always willingly, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, into a warm, fleshy, moist opening where it is thrust in and drawn out again and again many times in succession, often quickly and accompanied by squirming bodily movements.

Anyone found listening in will most surely recognize the rhythmic, pulsing sound, resulting from the well lubricated movements.

When finally withdrawn, it leaves behind a juicy, frothy, sticky white substance, some of which will need cleaning from the outer surfaces of the opening and some of from its long glistening shaft.

After everything is done and the flowing and cleansing liquids have ceased emmanating, it is returned to its freely hanging state of rest, ready for yet another bit of action, hopefully reaching its bristling climax twice or three times a day, but often much less.

Ah yes, such are the characteristics of one's toothbrush!

An elephant is walking through the jungle when she accidentally steps on a thorn. She is in great pain, but try as she might, she can't get the thorn out. She tries to get it out with her foot, but you know how elephant feet are -- they don't have fingers. She tries with her trunk, but even that doesn't work. She doesn't know what to do. Just then a little mouse walks by.

Desperately the elephant calls to him, "Little mouse! Little mouse! Can you please help me?"

The mouse walks over and asks, "What can I do?"

"I've stepped on this thorn," says the elephant, "and I just can't get it out. Can you help me? I would do anything."

"Anything?" asks the mouse, his eyebrows raised.

"Anything," says the elephant.

So the little mouse goes over to the elephant's foot and, with both his hands and using all his might, he pulls and tugs at the thorn. Suddenly he yanks it loose.

The elephant sighs with great relief. "Thank you!" she says. "Oh thank you! That's so much better. I can't thank you enough! Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well," says the mouse, "you said anything, right?"

"Anything," replies the elephant.

"Well," says the little mouse, "I've been sort of checking you out in the jungle here for quite awhile now, and actually, I sort of have the hots for you. So what I'd really like is to make it with you."

The elephant looks at the mouse incredulously. "You, a little mouse, want to make it with me, a big elephant?"

The mouse nods. "That's right."

"Well," says the elephant, half smiling to herself, "help yourself!"

So the little mouse goes around to the back of the elephant and climbs up her back leg. He gets on top of her and starts going at it. Once he gets going he is really having a grand old time. He is just wailing away while humping the elephant.

Meanwhile a monkey in a tree just above them happens to look down, sees what's going on, and thinks it's the funniest thing he's ever seen in his life. The monkey starts laughing hysterically, and he shakes so much that a coconut comes loose from the tree he's sitting in, falls down, and hits the elephant on the head with a big wallop.

She throws her head back and cries in pain, "Oohhhh!"

The little mouse looks down at her and proudly beams, "Oh yeah! Take it all in big mama!"

Back