USCG

people who dont appreciate the coast guard dont know enough about it..im applying to the academy this year and people tell me they think it's the "wuss branch." if people actually did research and werent so ignorant about it they would realize its just as important and tough as any other branch. while the other services are TRAINING for their jobs, the coast guard is actually out there DOING it

people who dont appreciate the coast guard dont know enough about it..im applying to the academy this year and people tell me they think it's the "wuss branch." if people actually did research and werent so ignorant about it they would realize its just as important and tough as any other branch. while the other services are TRAINING for their jobs, the coast guard is actually out there DOING it

Is there a particular reason for this rant? I don't see any justification for it. Not only that, but we are at war, a little common sense should tell you that the other services are "doing it" too. ;-)

Said the Cadet who isn't in the military at all................:D

lol it was never anything against other services. but even when the US is not at war, the coast guard role doesnt change is what i was getting at. not so much that "other services dont do their jobs."

lol it was never anything against other services. but even when the US is not at war, the coast guard role doesnt change is what i was getting at. not so much that "other services dont do their jobs."

You need to learn when be quiet. Right now would be a very good time to do so. ;-)

Last edited:
Back