USC Opens Season No. 1 in AP Poll

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
USC Opens Season No. 1 in AP Poll
NEW YORK (AP) -After a season of chasing, Southern California is again the team being chased. And that's just the way coach Pete Carroll and the Trojans like it. For the third time in the past four years, USC begins the college football...

ok, still trying to figure out what you guys are smok'en...... I know you have love for your teams, BUT...... USC is the preseason #1.... See ya'll at the BCS championship game.

Glad the hate is mutual.

I'm in Columbus, so of course I'm an Ohio St.* fan.

So the hate is coming right back at ya.

*: who, by the way, is ranked WAY too high (along with Oklahoma) with no starting offense.

That's really interesting, CLC. What's his name and number? PM me if you want to. Well, no offense, LSU is number two, just because there are a lot of black players on the team. lol...Just kidding.

Hey, TI, do you remember on January 4th, 2006? :D

That's really interesting, CLC. What's his name and number? PM me if you want to. Well, no offense, LSU is number two, just because there are a lot of black players on the team. lol...Just kidding.

Hey, TI, do you remember on January 4th, 2006? :D

I'm sorry, our other championships got in the way.... oh wait, let me move these Heismans... what was that?

Back