Usa! Usa! Usa!...

Rabs said:
Problem is, hes right.

Our culture is changing. We are loseing our European heritage. People like myself will be a minority in my lifetime, and selfishily, im not looking forward to it.

Lets face it, we are a white christian nation. I like it that way, I like the culture. I like my poloticians being like me. I dont want to be a big Mexico.

Being a white Christian nation is fine but the tone in which the term was used by the poster above was derrogatory. Our Nation and all other progressive Nations have EVOLVED. That is much different than collapsing into a pile of ruins. We're not the same as we were when the Puritans were in charge and that's a good thing.

We can't limit our immigrants to white Europeans, and that will not destroy America. The people I see taking the oath of allegiance are every color and very proud and thankful to be official Americans. These same immigrants fought in all of our wars for their country, not their old country.
As long as the assimilation process is successful, which it has proven to be, America will be the stronger for it. Only illegals bring their culture and languages with them because they have no feeling of attachment. The German language died out of my family in two generations.

It's the kids who cement the families to America. They pick up the slang, customs, songs, dress, of the kids they go to school with. That's because they're kids and want to fit into the social scene. As long as that adaptability is there, America and other "evolving" countries will change for the better.
By the way, mixtures of Euro-Asians, and other such marriages produce beautiful children.

I don't mean to just keep harping on this subject but it reminded me of a conversation I had some years ago with a guy I worked with. He was from a Mexican lineage and was dating a great looking blonde girl, who later became his Wife, so he was nervous about meeting her parents for the first time. When they arrived at her home, she told him to have a seat while she dressed for their date. The poor guy was sweating bullets. Soon a black fellow came in and sat down across from him and spoke, then started reading the paper. He was so surprised, he was speechless. He didn't even suspect that this was her Step-Father. Then her mother came in to meet him, she was a tall blonde, older version of his girlfriend. That had to be the most awkward moment of his life, not knowing what to say, who to say it to, or if he could speak at all. But that's America, always has been, and it just keeps getting stronger.

Last edited:
Dammt, missiler you posted 10 seconds before i did. Oh well, same post we're responding to.

Then your ancestors shouldn't have wiped the indians from the land, imported africans, and act self righteous for generations because they had all the advantages growing up when X immigrant group didn't.

If you look at the ethnic rather than racial make up of America, you'll see that no one is a majority. Germans are the largest ethnic group followed by mexicans and all the other large european ethnicities like english and scandinavian. I don't see what the big deal is, if all thos groups could have integrated in the past, what difference does race make?

It's money and education that does the trick and those have always been resources that immigrants were short on, except the mid 19th century germans who migrated to the USA to avoid social turmoil in their own countries, but other than that it's true.

I did an ancestory chart and twice in the early 1800's there were instances of my last name being in an American Indian reservation. There was a long Indian name with our surname on the end. The Anglo in Anglo-American is almost gone.

We can't limit our immigrants to white Europeans, and that will not destroy America. The people I see taking the oath of allegiance are every color and very proud and thankful to be official Americans

Those are the ones takeing the oath of alleigance. Those obviously arent the same ones I saw in the streets not too long ago, waveing flags of all sorts.

As long as the assimilation process is successful, which it has proven to be, America will be the stronger for it.

There not assimilating, were assimilating to them. Their culture isnt mixing with ours its erasing ours.

Only illegals bring their culture and languages with them because they have no feeling of attachment. The German language died out of my family in two generations.

Thats because there was a need to learn english, any more there isnt. Everything is spanish, everything is in two languages. Before long were going to have a large segment of "Americans" that I cant communicate with.

It's the kids who cement the families to America. They pick up the slang, customs, songs, dress, of the kids they go to school with.

Like the hang guy mentioned, there only going to school with the people in their neighbor hoods, which are largely South/Central American.
But that's America, always has been, and it just keeps getting
stronger.

What I see, tells me thats not true. However, your older :) and wiser so I'm going to hope your right.

Rabs said:
What I see, tells me thats not true. However, your older :) and wiser so I'm going to hope your right.

Well, older anyhow. You're too young to be so cynical. Besides, we've got Russia and China dressing in our styles and rapping, much to the chagrin of their older generation.:rock:

WarMachine said:
My house is 2000 sqft and it cost about 400,000 dollars back in 2000 when we bought it. Now it's over 900,000 dollars thanks to the real estate bubble that the japanese knew too well.
That's still cheaper than European standards.

Wow, Rabs, and to think people call ME racist... ha! "White culture" that's some specious crap right out of a Klan rally. No such animal as "white culture". Where are the people of White from? Where is Whiteland or Whitestan? How do you speak White?

Rabs said:
Problem is, hes right.

Our culture is changing. We are loseing our European heritage. People like myself will be a minority in my lifetime, and selfishily, im not looking forward to it.

Lets face it, we are a white christian nation. I like it that way, I like the culture. I like my poloticians being like me. I dont want to be a big Mexico.
The thing is, is that we are Americans, not European. And I highly doubt that by the time you're old you're gonna be a minority man get real.

Whos says that we are white christian? That really goes against what the constitution says dont ya think?

hc^patonki said:
Is this just your opinion, or somekind of a "fact" ? If this is just your opinion, maybe I am allowed to tell my own: "Everyone else than children for not-mixed marriages are ugly as..."

What was the point of this story? Makin people make sick? "that America, always has been, and it just keeps getting stronger" !! ? Are you for sure about this? For my knowledge people kept hanging black people almost for fun somethin like 60 years ago in the deep south (which is too America?)? Speaking of mixed marriages, those came as a "normal" thing when the hippies came. So how can you say that America has always been like that?
I dont know what they have been teaching to you in the school when you were litlle (or have you been in the school at all), but it seems that they have tought some things bit different, than whats the truth is.

Wow... flaming a mod... brilliant move Einstein. Can I ask what utopia you hail from that you can pontificate with such bile?

FutureDevilDog said:
Whos says that we are white christian? That really goes against what the constitution says dont ya think?

People who wrote that paper, owned themself a lots of slaves.
Do you really think that, that paper were ment to anyone else than white people? I dont say that it shouldnt, it dosent make difference to me, but sounds quite kinky to me.

By the way, why do you keep censurising my posts?
This board is like nazi-germany or communist china, where you are only allowed to say, what the authors likes you to say. Am I misunderstood, or werent there in the States, the so much spoken "Freedom", freedom of speech, was one part of that freedom, but it dosent count much on this board, though.

Your freedom of speech on this board is governed by the rules that you obviously haven't studied very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bulldog said:
No such animal as "white culture". Where are the people of White from? Where is Whiteland or Whitestan? How do you speak White?
Ok, sorry European culture. The one we carried over from when the United States was a colony of Britian. Were we got these nice little concpets of democracy and freedom of speech from. I'm pretty sure they didnt come from Afirca the middile east or asia. Not saying we havent had any productive immigrants from those areas, just saying we got our style of civilization from europe and therefore europeans which are predominately white.

Just because, im not a big fan of us being annexed into mexico, one illegal at a time, doesnt mean im a racist. The mexicans and whoever else wants to come here the legal, respects our country enough to do that. I have no problem with, give me a million of em.

Thanks for clarifying Rabs, for the record I was pretty sure you weren't a racist. Here is a funny thought that struck me just now, bear with me as I am literally typing while thinking... I can't think of any instance where the bible advocates anything like a republic or a democracy. In fact the only systems of governance it touts are monarchy and dictatorship. So how do we reconcile being a christian (which by definition means we follow the bible) nation and a democratic republic?

C/1Lt Henderson said:
I thought that being Christian meant we followed Christ?

I am just absolutely rolling in the aisles over these posts.

When Christ was born in the same Middle Eastern lands that everyone is fighting over ... the predominant skin color was definitely NOT white ... it wasn't black either ... it was a light chocolate brown color. At least that is what all of the religious scholars have maintained for over a thousand years.

You can continue to make fools of yourselves if you wish ... white ... not white ... has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you ARE SUPPOSED to be discussing.

You can continue off-topic ... but .......

Technically, thats not the correct topic either, as we were originally discussing the American pride, so instead, lets go there. I know that we have pride, and there is nothing wrong with having a little pride for your birth country, and when you start to become fanatical, then leave me the :cens: alone.

There are those that are planning on us ending up with a Can-Am-Mex multicultural pride instead of old fashioned American pride.

I will fight it with every fiber of my being ... I am American by God and have absolutely no wish to adjust to either a Canadian driven way of life (or) a Mexican Mariachi up-tempo way of life.

Instead ... if someone wishes to come to this country then by God they can adjust to us ... not the other way around.

I will fight it with every fiber of my being ... I am American by God and have absolutely no wish to adjust to either a Canadian driven way of life (or) a Mexican Mariachi up-tempo way of life.

Instead ... if someone wishes to come to this country then by God they can adjust to us ... not the other way around.

amen brother.

Back