Usa! Usa! Usa!...

If you want to get technical then no one is truly American. The Indians were here long before it was given the name America in the 1400's I believe. Also, the first humanoids or bipedals (which ever floats your boat) originated in Africa.

Once could argue that Native Americans are the true Americans, but the fact of the matter is that everyone is an American. The Great Melting Pot means that everyone melts in together, so that no one group is distinguishable. Thats the beauty of America.

Melting pots don't work if all the elements aren't mixed together. Take LA for example, all the ethnic groups have different communities that are seperate from other ethnic groups. People have somehow just made that system happen and work and nobody is really mixing that much. There's curiosity, but that's about it.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Once could argue that Native Americans are the true Americans, but the fact of the matter is that everyone is an American. The Great Melting Pot means that everyone melts in together, so that no one group is distinguishable. Thats the beauty of America.

The Melting Pot theory doesn't go well with the fact that we still have Reservations in the US which are essentially autonomous 3rd world nations inside the US.

WarMachine said:
Melting pots don't work if all the elements aren't mixed together. Take LA for example, all the ethnic groups have different communities that are seperate from other ethnic groups. People have somehow just made that system happen and work and nobody is really mixing that much. There's curiosity, but that's about it.
Thats only because a majority of blacks and mexicans are living in poverty. They dont live there because its like a china town or anything. They live there because thats all they can afford.

Yes but it's in these large urban environments that people are supposed to mix but that's not the case anymore. I live in Glendale which is inbetween pasaden and burbank and glendale has money ethnicities that live together and work together. I'm thinking how come our largest cities don't have that going on as much anymore but smaller towns are?

WarMachine said:
Yes but it's in these large urban environments that people are supposed to mix but that's not the case anymore. I live in Glendale which is inbetween pasaden and burbank and glendale has money ethnicities that live together and work together. I'm thinking how come our largest cities don't have that going on as much anymore but smaller towns are?
Large cities are expensive man

Typo- not money ehtnicities, many was the word. Glendale is actually very expensive despite the number of people who live here, it would be cheaper to live in downtown LA i think.

My house is 2000 sqft and it cost about 400,000 dollars back in 2000 when we bought it. Now it's over 900,000 dollars thanks to the real estate bubble that the japanese knew too well. All the desirable property is expensive, but the immigrants who have been here a long time should have enough money to live where they want or at least in a non ethnic community if they chose to. I think people are just more and more uncomfortable with each other these days.

in our country, one patriot was ordered to take down the union jacks covering the front of his house because he was upsetting (probably illegal) asylum seekers/immigrants. we are a very patriotic country, but there are too many rules and regulations and political correctness e.t.c. it sucks.

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
It's a symbol of what you and your fellow countrymen believe in. Blood, sweat, and tears went into the forging of the flag and what it stands for. However, to each his own.

not really.... most of the time the flag has been around before memory.

WarMachine said:

"Melting pots" dont work in any circumstanses. History is full of excamples:
Egypt, The Hellenic empire (after Alexanders conquers), Ancient Rome. The modern world is too full of excamples how these "melting pots" have destroyed empires and made a lots of bodies: Austria-Hungary, Soviet Union and Jugoslavia. I think we all know how good this nice melting pot of middle east has worked... Thousands of years of war.
Ill bet that your lovely melting pot (USA) will too collapse sooner or later.

hc^patonki said:
Egypt, The Hellenic empire (after Alexanders conquers), Ancient Rome. The modern world is too full of excamples how these "melting pots" have destroyed empires and made a lots of bodies: Austria-Hungary, Soviet Union and Jugoslavia. I think we all know how good this nice melting pot of middle east has worked... Thousands of years of war.
Hahaha...I'm so happy to see your enthusiasm. All nations will collapse at one point or another. But as long as we keep the idea of freedom alive, the USA will be doin just fine. Cause thats what keeps the melting pot hot. The freedom to come here and live a better life than what you had before. As far as historical examples, the US of A is the d****d exception.

Last edited by a moderator:
hc^patonki said:

I'd say its 50-50. Its true sometimes it doesnt work and sometimes it does. Most of Western Europe is a melting pot, not to mention the USA.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Hahaha...I'm so happy to see your enthusiasm. All nations will collapse at one point or another. But as long as we keep the idea of freedom alive, the USA will be doin just fine. Cause thats what keeps the melting pot hot. The freedom to come here and live a better life than what you had before. As far as historical examples, the US of A is the d****d exception.

How the :cen: some :cen: "idea of freedom" will help you do anything? And I have to ask, is USA a country where anyone is free to visit/live? To my knowledge you need visums, and passports, to visit USA not to mention what all you need if you want to live in there... To me USA isnt a country where you can go freely, how the :cen: it is otherwise even possible that you have "illegal immigrants" ?
Well maybe you, and your brainwashed comrades understand those things sooner, than you think. For my own guesses I think USA will not be at its height for many decades any more, maybe just 10 or 20 years, atleast then you have enough muslims, inside your own borders that you guys are not able to live by your modern politics, and keep supporting anymore Israel too.... Then when you White christians are only a minority, you can start think what went wrong, and what you can do anymore.
Maybe you guys should go to visit middle-east or Islamic Africa (Those of you who live in L.A dont need to go further than Mexico), so you would know what your culture will mostly be, when your children are at the age of what you are now.

Mod Edit- So far Patonki, you have flamed members, had language edited, and attacked ethnicity, religion, and countries, and that's just this post. Keep trying and you'll earn a 3 day ban.

hc^patonki said:
How the :cen: some :cen: "idea of freedom" will help you do anything?
Freedom is what we fight for. As long as there is freedom, we will still be alive.
hc^patonki said:
And I have to ask, is USA a country where anyone is free to visit/live? To my knowledge you need visums, and passports, to visit USA not to mention what all you need if you want to live in there... To me USA isnt a country where you can go freely, how the :cen: it is otherwise even possible that you have "illegal immigrants" ?
Thats all you need.Not like other countries where they turn you away at the port because of your race or religion. We give everyone a chance that is willing to meet us halfway. Illegal immigrants are those who dont want to take the time to properly record their coming into our country. Sure, you can say that no Americans were here first, but at least the early ones that came in took the time to sign the paperwork. Illegal immigrants are those that want to take advantage of the freedoms that the United States offers.
hc^patonki said:
Well maybe you, and your brainwashed comrades understand those things sooner, than you think. For my own guesses I think USA will not be at its height for many decades any more, maybe just 10 or 20 years, atleast then you have enough muslims, inside your own borders that you guys are not able to live by your modern politics, and keep supporting anymore Israel too.... Then when you White christians are only a minority, you can start think what went wrong, and what you can do anymore.
From your understanding, eh? Then you must be misunderstood. I say the United States will continue to be a heightened world power because of the technology...I notice you dont have any personal information here, but I would venture to guess that you are not from the United States...Perhaps one of the nations the United States stands against? Religion has nothing to do with politics, except for the freedom to practice your own. Ever heard of seperation of church and state? Yea, that policy is still in effect over here.
hc^patonki said:
Maybe you guys should go to visit middle-east or Islamic Africa (Those of you who live in L.A dont need to go further than Mexico), so you would know what your culture will mostly be, when your children are at the age of what you are now.
So, resorting to personal attacks now, huh? Interesting tactics...I suppose you are looking to be jumped on by every member in this forum?

EDIT: I must say you have beautiful grammar. Yet another indication of your misinformities.

C/1Lt Henderson-don't quote this type of post. Report it.

hc^patonki said:
How the :cen: some :cen: "idea of freedom" will help you do anything? And I have to ask, is USA a country where anyone is free to visit/live? To my knowledge you need visums, and passports, to visit USA not to mention what all you need if you want to live in there... To me USA isnt a country where you can go freely, how the :cen: it is otherwise even possible that you have "illegal immigrants" ?
Been watching alot of anti US propaganda huh? I'm not even gonna argue with you because from the looks of what you wrote, you most likely wouldnt understand it anyway.

FutureDevilDog, don't quote these types of posts.

Been watching alot of anti US propaganda huh? I'm not even gonna argue with you because from the looks of what you wrote, you most likely wouldnt understand it anyway.

Problem is, hes right.

Our culture is changing. We are loseing our European heritage. People like myself will be a minority in my lifetime, and selfishily, im not looking forward to it.

Lets face it, we are a white christian nation. I like it that way, I like the culture. I like my poloticians being like me. I dont want to be a big Mexico.

Last edited:
Back