Usa! Usa! Usa!...

Chief Bones said:
Let me remind you of your original post

Your own words d*mn you ... Your post sure as h*ll sounds as though you hate the United States.

And MontyB - I won't apologise to you (or) to anyone else for responding as I did to an American who makes the kind of post as this little jerk made. If you hate America as much as he said he did, then he can't leave this country fast enough to suit me. I will do everything I can do to speed up his departure ... he is making the air I breathe stink.

Seriously your responses have been what I would expect from a school yard scrap I am a little surprised you have decided that the way to prove him wrong is through knee jerk childish responses great way to represent your country and what it is meant to stand for.

The Cooler King said:
You still didn't give us a straight answer as to why you don't have any pride in being an American citizen.
wasnt born with any, pride is something you has to learn and discover, i am, searching.

Warning, take it down a few notches folks or I'll have no choice but to lock the thread.

Ray89 said:
im done, i try not to crank up the heat

You're 16, believe it or not I remember those feelings you're having right now. They will pass or at least become tempered over the next couple of years. My early High School years were magnified 10X in my mind, good and bad. I realize now that period of life was just a snapshot of life, not the movie.

Here's my notch on this topic ...

DTop said:
Warning, take it down a few notches folks or I'll have no choice but to lock the thread.
DTop
If your warning is aimed at me, there will be NO apology forthcoming. I am sick and tired of having to read hate America garbage and watch apologists lend credence to the hate America groups of the world.

When I see someone like this kid who has every advantage that America can offer even hint that he doesn't 'like' (let alone hate) America, I have only one thing to say to that person - "Pack your bags ... take the first flight that is leaving our shores ... don't look back ... don't come back ... you won't be missed".

That is just about as low as I will set the 'notch' on a topic like this one.

All I have to say to Ray89 is this....

Most countries you are guilty until proven (if you're lucky) otherwise....

Donkey said:
All I have to say to Ray89 is this....

Most countries you are guilty until proven (if you're lucky) otherwise....

Most, are you absolutely sure about that?

I can name a few but they hardly rate on the list of peoples desired living locations.

When it comes down to it most of the developed world have living conditions as good as the USA in some cases better, the one thing I notice when comparing the countries I have lived in or visited is that they all have their good and bad points, I have yet to find any one single nation that is better in every aspect than any other.

MontyB said:
Most, are you absolutely sure about that?

I can name a few but they hardly rate on the list of peoples desired living locations.

When it comes down to it most of the developed world have living conditions as good as the USA in some cases better, the one thing I notice when comparing the countries I have lived in or visited is that they all have their good and bad points, I have yet to find any one single nation that is better in every aspect than any other.

194 countries in the world and I bet you can name 20 that are not like that...

Anything South Amrica, Islands, Get arrested in singapore see what happens, china etc...

Donkey said:
194 countries in the world and I bet you can name 20 that are not like that...

Anything South Amrica, Islands, Get arrested in singapore see what happens, china etc...

Almost all of western Europe (Scandanavia and Britain included), the majority of Oceania and some of Eastern Europe.
(sorry really not in the mood to list all of these countries but I am sure that it will equal 20 or more)

MontyB said:
Almost all of western Europe (Scandanavia and Britain included), the majority of Oceania and some of Eastern Europe.
(sorry really not in the mood to list all of these countries but I am sure that it will equal 20 or more)

Well that would be presuming that most countries follow the UNs UDHR and we all know how well people listen to the UN :)

Back