Usa! Usa! Usa!... - Page 16

--
Boots

August 16th, 2006  
Chief Bones

I am sorry ... but ... why the h*ll are you trying to talk him out of leaving? Any little head who states he hates America, I take at his word ... and ... as far as I am concerned, he can't get get the out of my country as soon as I would like.

He can't leave fast enough ... he is stinking up the air I breathe.
August 16th, 2006  
Young Winston

Come on Chief Bones take it easy. You're dealing with a kid here.

Mod edit: This remark did not belong on this forum and was removed.
August 16th, 2006  
Ray89

now dont get too hasty Chief, it is not that i hate the USA and would like is gone, its a dam good country and has great military history and its a honor being an american, i just dont think The United States is what it used to be (and im not talking peace and war, thats nothing wars happen all the time) I just dont think its as strong as it was, and i think money is going in some odd places. Mistakes are being made by the government that are just plain stupid. And even tho we are in a war.. umm where is our Space program ?
--
Boots
August 16th, 2006  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
I am sorry ... but ... why the h*ll are you trying to talk him out of leaving? Any little head who states he hates America, I take at his word ... and ... as far as I am concerned, he can't get get the out of my country as soon as I would like.

He can't leave fast enough ... he is stinking up the air I breathe.
Dont you think you are taking the 's a bit far?

Seriously while you may not like peoples opinions they are entitled to them and writing a what amounts to little more than school yard nonsense doesnt make you any more or less right.
August 16th, 2006  
Ray89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Dont you think you are taking the 's a bit far?

Seriously while you may not like peoples opinions they are entitled to them and writing a what amounts to little more than school yard nonsense doesnt make you any more or less right.
I dont think he is taking it too far He is a Proud American standing up forhis country, that is a verry honerable thing.
and he is retired military, that just feeds to the pride, that is the reaction i exspect to get from a true American Man.
August 16th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray89
now dont get too hasty Chief, it is not that i hate the USA and would like is gone, its a dam good country and has great military history and its a honor being an american, i just dont think The United States is what it used to be (and im not talking peace and war, thats nothing wars happen all the time) I just dont think its as strong as it was, and i think money is going in some odd places. Mistakes are being made by the government that are just plain stupid. And even tho we are in a war.. umm where is our Space program ?
The whole world isn't what it used to be. Get over it. You aren't going to have a better life in any other country. If you aren't happy with the way the government is run, do something about it. If you didn't realize it yet, we have a democracy here. But if you want to leave this great country because you don't like our space program, be my guest.
August 16th, 2006  
Ray89

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cooler King
The whole world isn't what it used to be. Get over it. You aren't going to have a better life in any other country. If you aren't happy with the way the government is run, do something about it. If you didn't realize it yet, we have a democracy here. But if you want to leave this great country because you don't like our space program, be my guest.
If your not Politicalor high in military you have no real say in how your country is run, you a piss ant, and unless a mass amount of piss ants form togather they just get over looked and smashed by the foot that is the government.

As for the Space program, i just want to see it pick back up.
August 16th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Let me remind you of your original post
Quote:
I dont wave or have a US or ant flag in my house or out side. As far as proud to be an American, even tho i was born in the USA as well as the basic living family members If it was up to me i wouldnt be American, i never felt like one, and i for sure lost any pride ever since January 20, 2001 I try not to remember i am an American, for now im stuck here untill im done with school then im going away from the USA.
Your own words d*mn you ... Your post sure as h*ll sounds as though you hate the United States.

And MontyB - I won't apologise to you (or) to anyone else for responding as I did to an American who makes the kind of post as this little jerk made. If you hate America as much as he said he did, then he can't leave this country fast enough to suit me. I will do everything I can do to speed up his departure ... he is making the air I breathe stink.
August 16th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Quote:
If your not Politicalor high in military you have no real say in how your country is run, you a piss ant, and unless a mass amount of piss ants form togather they just get over looked and smashed by the foot that is the government.

As for the Space program, i just want to see it pick back up.
Everyone has a say every November at the ballot box. And if you aren't happy with something write to your Congressman.

You must not get the NASA channel because they just launched off another shuttle not too long ago.
August 16th, 2006  
Ray89

shuttles are nice, but lets umm study something maybe start trying a little more on going further than we have. (sorry im just big on exploring the unknown)

Quote:
Your own words d*mn you ... Your post sure as h*ll sounds as though you hate the United States.
umm not having pride and hating are two differant things?