USA are starving the population of Samarra to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the h.......

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Our convoys sent on Sunday and Monday have been prevented from entering the city by US troops and our information from inside is that families are without food, power and potable water, particularly because they cannot leave their homes," noted Abdel Hameed, a spokesperson for the Iraqi Red Crescent Society (IRCS).
What the h*ll did you expect from a member of the Iraqi Red Crescent Society ... they are the next thing to being members of a terrorist cell. I realise that they are SUPPOSED to be the Iraqi version of the Red Cross but recent rumors have surfaced that members of terrorist cells along with AlQaeda members have infiltrated the ranks of the Red Crescent. I CAN NOT offer definitive proof ... just as Abdel Hameed HAS NOT offered any proof for his accusations. (At present all of this is just rumor).

I would suggest that we take this one with just a little grain of salt until more proof is forthcoming.

So far, from all I've read and heard on the news is that the only people killing Iraqis are other Iraqis and insurgents from Pakistan and Iran. In fact, in several instances, the Allies have stepped in and stopped a massacre by Iraqi troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back