The USA is NOT a politically split country.A look at the map

I thought everybody saw that map, arghh, I got to too many forums! A lot of republican counties as you can see.

Darkmb101 said:
Well all i can say is that Califonia will ALWAYS and forever be democratic.
Reagan won Cali if you remember. Course he was 1.) A movie star, 2.) From California, 3.) I believe he was Govenor of Cali too.

We`re filling in all that red are as fast as we can with population and growth. We`re only 200 years old ,give us a break. the blue is where all the people live .We`re filling it it in .Its our density

That map proves that most big cities are liberal while the rural areas are conservitive. Land wise, Bush won by a landslide. People wise, it was 51% Bush 48% Kerry. The divide in America is between the cities and the country.

Well The funny thing is it also depends if you are Religous are not

61% of people who attended church voted republican

69% who did not attend church voted democrat

Also if you have a Family you are more likly to vote republican...man the news media has alot of free time

Ah! Ah! nice maps...

Well actually the Republicans kicked ass this time. The gap between reds and blues in the democratic strongholds is narrowing. Republican States have become more republican and democratic states have become (percentagewise) less democratic. Only 9 points gap in California.

Back