USA and the Czech Republic

Englander2

In parts of Russia and earlier associate states, cancer is on the increase. Not the least, because nuclear waste has been left behind in former military bases.
According to a Czech newspaper report published today, the USA also misuses its overseas bases to dump nuclear waste. If this is true, one need not wonder at the increasing opposition in that county against the stationing of US soldiers.
The Czech people are sick and tired of being an object of exploitation for other countries, and who can blame them? Financially, socially and politically, they would no doubt been far better off, had they remained a strong autonomous province within Austria, instead of becoming an inefficient separate state which constantly is abused by foreign powers.
We in Europe can only hope that a new President in the USA, will not continue with military madness we have seen in the last few years, and will keep America's atomic waste at the place where it was produced.

With ref. to post 3, from therise21.
"source ?" Of what, waste or information?
The first is not known to me, as I do not have the right connections to obtain classified US military data on the movement of nuclear materials.
For those interested, but without knowledge of the Czech language, try - www. Praguepost.com - section Opinion. Here you will find the latest items dealing with editorial and readers thoughts on international affairs.
May I suggest you look under archive material, for opinions about USA bases in the Czech republic, because the online page changes at least once a week and articles from readers almost daily.

Back