US Wealth ... US Poverty

The South Dakota tribes have hundreds of millions of dollars sitting in a bank in D.C. that the Supreme Court said had to be paid to them by the federal government in return for taking their land. The tribes refuse to accept because they think it will give legitimacy to an illegal action on the part of our government and some, IMO, or so delusional they believe we will return the Black Hills to them if they don't accept the money. Fact is that money is there's, the land is ours and we will not be giving it back anytime soon, scratch that, ever.

Being full of foolish pride I can recognize it when I see it and that's exactly what this is. The tribes need to swallow their pride and use this money to actually do some good for themselves because sooner or later the people of South Dakota are going to get sick of paying their welfare and we will cut them off.

The South Dakota tribes have hundreds of millions of dollars sitting in a bank in D.C. that the Supreme Court said had to be paid to them by the federal government in return for taking their land. The tribes refuse to accept because they think it will give legitimacy to an illegal action on the part of our government and some, IMO, or so delusional they believe we will return the Black Hills to them if they don't accept the money. Fact is that money is there's, the land is ours and we will not be giving it back anytime soon, scratch that, ever.

Being full of foolish pride I can recognize it when I see it and that's exactly what this is. The tribes need to swallow their pride and use this money to actually do some good for themselves because sooner or later the people of South Dakota are going to get sick of paying their welfare and we will cut them off.

I was talking about way before we even thought the Dakotas would be a state like ya know when they first came over...I belive a holiday is coming up about it....

Back