'US troops' strike inside Syria

Guys, you go too far...

First, this was a clear violation of legal borders. You cant just intervene anywhere you want because you label people there as terrorists...

Every state have a list of people they call terrorists. If everyone starts to attack outside its border like that, we will have a lot of conflicts on our hands...

Syria is a country in peace. It's very important. You cant come and trouble peace without a good reason. And believe me, 8 terrorists is not a good reason.
They will get replaced in no time...

And Pakistan was always a puppet state... They gave them the bomb to see them equal India's influence in the region. And as long as a country like Pakistan has the bomb... They will never go free. They will have a disguised dictator smiling to the west for eternity...

And Pakistan is a good exemple... It's impossible to control your population. You will always have a terrorist or two in your population. You cant control everybody... And you dont have the right to.

i gree 100%
except "the 8 terrorists"they are civilians ,so they have no relation to even fighting at all.they are from the same family.they were building a civilian building.

it called a heinous massacre against innocents.

plz red this:

Syria warns US: an eye for an eye

Syria has warned the United States of retaliatory measures if Washington launches another incursion into the country's territories.

"We would defend our territories" if the US repeats such a "criminal and terrorist aggression" against Syria, Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem said on Monday, a day after US commandoes launched a cross-border attack on a small Syrian border town.

During the raid, the commandoes onboard four helicopters killed at least eight people, including four children in the village of al-Sukkiraya.

"We put the responsibility on the American government. Killing civilians in international law means a terrorist aggression," the Foreign Minister said in a press conference in London, after talks with his British counterpart David Miliband.

The US confirmed the attack on Monday, saying the invasion had been a 'successful' operation against 'foreign fighters' in Syria.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=73444&sectionid=351020206

Last edited:
It seems like putting children in high priority targets is still very much an "in" thing.
Seriously, do they put them there in advance where they're thrown into the hail of gunfire or do they shoot them after the Americans leave?

A`HOY, the title of this thread IMO should have been “Drive buy Uncle Sam style” What I want to know is why US gov would not release videos showing that innocent life was lost but US got the bad guy. Like when we all hear how “evil doers” are hiding among the civilians, why not show the videos of the extreme measures being taken to avoid the civilian casualties. But the US dose not. Why is the gun sight footage (GW1 tank plinking) that was so entertaining (when it was empty tanks) for the hawks not used today when homes are being bombed or raided? Where is the bad guy his ID has been reported but where is he? Anyone know? Maybe there is no body on site because they took him with them. His cover job must have had something to do with construction, a Forman contractor etc. D/Top IMO means IN MY OPINION so yeah it’s my guess. My cement post was a comparison to the double standards US has that LeEnfield was making, IMO US tells Israel not to build walls (IMO Israel should not build) and then US builds so many walls in Baghdad they import more cement than any other nation in ME except UAE (2007). But of course I’m sure you think it was more Rambos on the ground that brought the violence down.G-day!

A`HOY, the title of this thread IMO should have been “Drive buy Uncle Sam style” What I want to know is why US gov would not release videos showing that innocent life was lost but US got the bad guy. Like when we all hear how “evil doers” are hiding among the civilians, why not show the videos of the extreme measures being taken to avoid the civilian casualties. But the US dose not. Why is the gun sight footage (GW1 tank plinking) that was so entertaining (when it was empty tanks) for the hawks not used today when homes are being bombed or raided? Where is the bad guy his ID has been reported but where is he? Anyone know? Maybe there is no body on site because they took him with them. His cover job must have had something to do with construction, a Forman contractor etc. D/Top IMO means IN MY OPINION so yeah it’s my guess. My cement post was a comparison to the double standards US has that LeEnfield was making, IMO US tells Israel not to build walls (IMO Israel should not build) and then US builds so many walls in Baghdad they import more cement than any other nation in ME except UAE (2007). But of course I’m sure you think it was more Rambos on the ground that brought the violence down.G-day!

Umm can I ask one small favour?

Please put some line separators into your posts, it is really hard reading posts that show up as one long sentence.

For Example: The above post...

A`HOY, the title of this thread IMO should have been “Drive buy Uncle Sam style”.

What I want to know is why US gov would not release videos showing that innocent life was lost but US got the bad guy.
Like when we all hear how “evil doers” are hiding among the civilians, why not show the videos of the extreme measures being taken to avoid the civilian casualties. But the US dose not.

Why is the gun sight footage (GW1 tank plinking) that was so entertaining (when it was empty tanks) for the hawks not used today when homes are being bombed or raided?

Where is the bad guy his ID has been reported but where is he? Anyone know? Maybe there is no body on site because they took him with them. His cover job must have had something to do with construction, a Forman contractor etc.

D/Top
IMO means IN MY OPINION so yeah it’s my guess. My cement post was a comparison to the double standards US has that LeEnfield was making, IMO US tells Israel not to build walls (IMO Israel should not build) and then US builds so many walls in Baghdad they import more cement than any other nation in ME except UAE (2007).
But of course I’m sure you think it was more Rambos on the ground that brought the violence down.

G-day!

Is so much easier on the eyes, it also makes editing much easier.

In answer to the question "Why aren't they showing us the gun camera footage" well my guess would be that the raid was carried out by SF and no country likes to show its SF on television not to mention that I don't think the US has claimed responsibility for the attack yet have they?

Would you go inside Russia , DTop?
There is no reason to "go inside Russia", is there? Would you go inside New Zealand?

Newjarheaddean said:
D/Top IMO means IN MY OPINION so yeah it’s my guess. My cement post was a comparison to the double standards US has that LeEnfield was making, IMO US tells Israel not to build walls (IMO Israel should not build) and then US builds so many walls in Baghdad they import more cement than any other nation in ME except UAE (2007). But of course I’m sure you think it was more Rambos on the ground that brought the violence down.
Yeah, I know what IMO means, wise guy. What I don't know is what your posts mean. Most people base their opinions on facts. I see no facts to support your opinions.
So you think that it was cement that caused the decrease in violence, huh? Well now, if we had only known that years ago!
Your derogatory use of the term "Rambos" when referring to the allied military forces in Iraq is very much unappreciated and totally unnecessary.
BTW, don't presume that you know what I think.
One more thing, its DTop not D/Top.

Last edited:
Fortunately, the US doesn't have to consider the ugly possibility of going over the Russian border at present. You have to pick your targets carefully. Your "New Zealand" comment was interesting.

Last edited:
A`HOY; DTop, I do apologies if my Rambo term did not go over well. I do absolutely support all service men and women. They are Americas best! My hole complaint is that the Government is portraying them as capable of performing missions like (street fighting) that they are IMO (based on the lack of any info to the contrary) not capable of performing anywhere as well as they should be.

Now the lack of violence yeah concessions of territory to locals (who were the evil doers) and this happening long before the shooting stopped and the fact that most people being targeted are dead or have moved or are now behind 300 plus miles of concrete walls. lastly the intro of the MRAP veh. and other equipment they new was needed when they sent our best in the first place. The troops also stay on base more patrol mostly with permission and along side Iraqi troops (once again the ex evil doers). At least this is according to rumor on CNN. Do you have any Kings truth to the contrary? If so and you care to share it send to my CP. G-day!

Last edited:
Fortunately, the US doesn't have to consider the ugly possibility of going over the Russian border at present. You have to pick your targets carefully. Your "New Zealand" comment was interesting.

It would not be necessary as New Zealand and Australia have a very good working relationship in terms of law enforcement and most pretty much everything else excluding sports.

A`HOY; DTop, I do apologies if my Rambo term did not go over well. I do absolutely support all service men and women. They are Americas best! My hole complaint is that the Government is portraying them as capable of performing missions like (street fighting) that they are IMO (based on the lack of any info to the contrary) not capable of performing anywhere as well as they should be.

Yeah once again your opining out of your 4th POC. The US Military has conducted MOUT (street fighting) Op's since the beginning. Perhaps you have heard of Baghdad, Fallujah, Ramadi, Mosul, etc. And they have performed well and are performing well. Despite what your vast amount of experiance tells you.

You never know Monty. Another underarm bowling episode could bring things to flashpoint.

I still don't see a need for New Zealand to worry as we already control the important bits of Australia (Bondi Beach and several Breweries, coaching the national rugby team), we just cant lose, the invasion is almost complete. Oh wait that was a secret, please disregard.

:)

There is no reason to "go inside Russia", is there? Would you go inside New Zealand?

Yeah, I know what IMO means, wise guy. What I don't know is what your posts mean. Most people base their opinions on facts. I see no facts to support your opinions.
So you think that it was cement that caused the decrease in violence, huh? Well now, if we had only known that years ago!
Your derogatory use of the term "Rambos" when referring to the allied military forces in Iraq is very much unappreciated and totally unnecessary.
BTW, don't presume that you know what I think.
One more thing, its DTop not D/Top.

i think some facts are so obvious, so they do not even need to any provements.especially when they are logical therefore you can find the true side only by thinking.

A`HOY; first of all IMF allows more room for posting than any other site I've been on, it's first class! many thanks.

MontyB your points are good however editing faces out of footage is easy,

Also with footage, best example I can think of is the line we keep hearing out of Afghanistan that the Taliban are hiding among the people and run into [FONT=&quot](qalat) [/FONT]homes for cover. IMO the locals don't build fortresses and then leave the drawl bridge down. It is more likly that the Taliban gather in larger groups in towns and qalats. Observing despersion tactics of at least 55 feet in country, with a 1 minute warning they could be 600 feet apart up on impact of weapons.

If it was not US that's a whole other matter and a very good point.

G-day!

Last edited:
i think some facts are so obvious, so they do not even need to any provements.especially when they are logical therefore you can find the true side only by thinking.
Really? What is logical to one person's interpretation might be nonsense to another's without supporting evidence. Here on these forums, we require supporting links leading to supporting evidence, especially when requested. What I am thinking is that someone is not familiar with the rules here. If you're not familiar with the rules, read them before you make another post blackeagle.

Last edited:
Also with footage, best example I can think of is the line we keep hearing out of Afghanistan that the Taliban are hiding among the people and run into [FONT=&quot](qalat) [/FONT]homes for cover. IMO the locals don't build fortresses and then leave the drawl bridge down. It is more likly that the Taliban gather in larger groups in towns and qalats. Observing despersion tactics of at least 55 feet in country, with a 1 minute warning they could be 600 feet apart up on impact of weapons.

If it was not US that's a whole other matter and a very good point.

G-day!

Have you ever seen the way homes or built in A'stan or many rural places in the Middle East for that matter? Ever had a conversation with anyone who's served in A'stan? Seen photo's of operational areas of the rural areas? If you had answered yes to any of these then you'd know that in these areas especially in rural areas of A'stan much of the population live in walled, fortress like family compounds.

You would also know that the Taliban uses these rural compounds as marshalling areas, weapons caches, and supply dumps. Ethier with the blessing of the inhabitants or by force.

But since you don't you keep having these bursts of brillance and talking out of your 4th point.

A`HOY ; My appologies for getting off subject won't happen again. 03USMC you really are moving way to fast to put me down, that was my whole point.

They build and live in compounds I used the word fortress, and then people won't to say that they just (what leave the drawl bridge down for the Taliban) I don't think so.

So my fellow Marine why not show the footage to prove how the Taliban are using these Galats/fortreses. IMO the answer is, that footage would show that there was no need to use as many bombs and other guided munitions as are being used. Lots more than being openly reported I might add.

But of course when it come to video you still think its human body parts flying off the rock mounds in Afghanistan. Its lizards and other rodents, you need to messure the scale of idems, look at the size of the dust plume and the speed it forms etc. What kind of vegitation do you think you looking at. G-day!

I ain't your fellow anything. Look Schmucatelli, a walled compound is walled so it can be fortified. Thats the whole point. Look at the history of A'stan, when there is no one else to fight they fight each other.

So you question the veracity of the CAF sniper teams, who happen to be some of the worlds best shooters? WTF ever. No wait who are to question them? You who have never set a boot in country, never went in harms way. You who simply regurgetates dated material with your own little spin and then wraps yourself in the self annoited title of expert tactician.

Call another or allude to another member of service being Rambo. Question the veracity of another service member who unlike you has gone in harms way. And I'm taking you by the stacking swivel. Read me?

Really? What is logical to one person's interpretation might be nonsense to another's without supporting evidence. Here on these forums, we require supporting links leading to supporting evidence, especially when requested. What I am thinking is that someone is not familiar with the rules here. If you're not familiar with the rules, read them before you make another post blackeagle.

yes buddy,do you want an evidence that the sun rises from the east????
or the moon turns around the earth?
so there are facts do not need to evidence.wherease i do deny that there are many things need evidences.
you know?

yes buddy,do you want an evidence that the sun rises from the east????
or the moon turns around the earth?
so there are facts do not need to evidence.wherease i do deny that there are many things need evidences.
you know?

You were advised by a moderator to post your sources, when making your accusations. If you continue to ignore the mod's and argue, you will be shown the hatch. Got it?

Back