US troops murder 11 in their own home

Sorry ...

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Eleven members of an Iraqi family were killed in a U.S. raid on Wednesday, police and witnesses said. The U.S. military said two women and a child died during the bid to seize an al Qaeda militant from a house.
I'm sorry a family had to be decimated ... however ... if they didn't want to be targets then they SHOULD NOT HAVE HARBORED A MEMBER OF THE Al QAEDA.

And before you say they didn't have a choice ... BULL ... everyone has choices.

Dunno if I really want to believe this. It implies that the US military "executed" the family rather than that they died as a result of action. All died of head shots? Come on..

A senior Iraqi police officer said autopsies on the bodies, which included five children, showed each had been shot in the head. Community leaders said they were outraged at the killings and demanded an explanation from the U.S. military.

Television footage showed the bodies in the Tikrit morgue -- five children, two men and four women. Their wounds were not clear though one infant had a gaping head wound.

Troops were engaged by enemy fire as they approached the building," spokesman Major Tim Keefe said. "Coalition Forces returned fire utilising both air and ground assets.

"There was one enemy killed. Two women and one child were also killed in the firefight. The building ... (was) destroyed."

Major Ali Ahmed of the Ishaqi police said U.S. forces had landed on the roof of the house in the early hours and shot the 11 occupants, including the five children.

"After they left the house they blew it up," he said.

Another policeman, Colonel Farouq Hussein, said autopsies had been carried out at Tikrit hospital and found "all the victims had gunshot wounds to the head".

The bodies, their hands bound, had been dumped in one room before the house was destroyed, Hussein said. Police had found spent American-issue cartridges in the rubble.

"It's a clear and perfect crime without any doubt," he said.

It is not difficult to get "american issue" cartridges since there is a crapload of spent brass in Iraq right about now. Reloading them is relatively easy.

It is not hard to falsify coroner reports. It is not hard to do alot of things if a person or group of people want to cause hate and discontent.

I dunno, read the article, it seems to me that someone is trying to whip up a frenzy about the US military again.

Back