US troops in Europe

Europe cannot defend itself. We simply can't or we don't ant to. Our utopistic, pacifist and short sighted public opinion wouldn't agree on an even small increase in budget spending on the military or defense.
Way easier to just let others take care of it and host antiamerican parades on our streets at the same time.
You know, we're for peace.

And- yeah it's cowardy, in case you were wondering.

Anyways the presence of US bases in Europe is being renogotiated now. They're moving most of the German bases eastwards to way more proamerican countries such as the Baltic nations or Poland.

the_13th_redneck said:
Sometimes the only way to learn is to get spanked really hard.

Totally agree, but hey what can you do? Europe is just an old, fat, rich and damned spoiled continent with a lot of snobish people on.
What can you expect?

the_13th_redneck said:
Sometimes the only way to learn is to get spanked really hard.

For a dumb head will entire body suffer.

"Believe it or not, ideology and opinion make strong fashion statements. People want to be cool, to be admired and liked so they pick the ideology that's most popular."

The masses of people use to forget the history. Same misstakes are done always once again. Just return back to cold war time. What would have USSR done without US presence in Europe?

"i saw enough of NATO/KFOR "job getting done well" lately"

KFOR is nowadays a good quiet place to get tanned and earn some money 8)

Marksman said:
KFOR is nowadays a good quiet place to get tanned and earn some money
apparently.......................

In the start of KFOR operation there was real classical nextdoor terrorism and neighbour anger presented but i don't be surprised as i put albanians :cen: into same gategory with gibseys. When serbian forces were leaving albanian robbery started immediately. Locals are hot people anyway, from zero to one hundred in few seconds :lol:

In the start of KFOR operation there was real classical nextdoor terrorism and neighbour anger presented but i don't be surprised as i put albanian into same gategory with gibseys. When serbian forces were leaving albanian robbery started immediately. Locals are hot people anyway, from zero to one hundred in few seconds
Finnaly a normal man!!!!!!!
god bless u,god bless u.Earth needs more men like u :lol:

Marksman said:
In the start of KFOR operation there was real classical nextdoor terrorism and neighbour anger presented but i don't be surprised as i put albanian into same gategory with gibseys. When serbian forces were leaving albanian robbery started immediately. Locals are hot people anyway, from zero to one hundred in few seconds
Finnaly a normal man!!!!!!!
god bless u,god bless u.Earth needs more men like u :lol:

I quess someday when KFOR will be pulled out, the same shit starts all over again. KFOR can't stay there forever. If there has been fought for dozens of generations, why could all suddenly end in few years?

i have heard that there are plans to station american troops in Australia in the near future. im not sure i agree with that, i mean, there isn't a whole lot around us, its just australia. and where are we? smack bang in the middle of the ocean. until sea creatures learn to fight we should be ok :D ;)
although i guess by having there here it gives them a realatively shorter step to get into asia

Wouldn't Suprise me, even though we have a perfectly good place in Arizona and Nevada... However that me be true

Also it is right to say that the German base is like a medical place for the troops.

So thats it one reason it should remain open.

Back