US torturing terror suspects? - Page 12




 
--
 
December 31st, 2004  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC

No one called them random or mindless. They are calculating and put alot of thought into how they can get the optimum body count in order to create the terror and destabilizing influence that their organizations thrive on.
From what you say , you make them sound like that.
You seem to see them all the same and so should be treated the same.
December 31st, 2004  
03USMC
 
 
And how is that?
January 1st, 2005  
Doc.S
 
devilwasp wrote:
Quote:
From thier POV the coalition is invaders and are trying to "take back" thier country. We may not be but that is how they think.
Well there I dont still get you devilwasp - If they are trying to "take back" their country, why on earth are this terrorists killing their own people in numbers of 15-60 people every second day? No I dont recognize them as freedom fighters as some people do thats correct. I recognize them as mad-dogs but that would be bad to call mad-dogs for terrorists so I dont know what to call this persons? Maby psychopaths and scum is a better name for this basterds.

Quote:
Yes it might prepare them for life but what about during thier life to adult hood? They could simply justify anything and everything in their eyes as protecting someone.
Why should they do that? If you teach your kid that there is dangerous to talk to strangers and going with strangers on car-drives I dont think they have nothing to loose as I see it. And I know from my wifes sister that children may have questions even if they never ask you directly. She is working with kids in crisis and such thing.

Quote:
I didnt, i seen no pictures of such things.
Nethier did any of my mates until oh about highschool.
That sounds good - But over here alot of kids are watching the news togheter with there parents if I did understand our largest news program correct last week.

Quote:
Me too , I like to see the mission done but unhumane tactics i hate. If someone is doing wrong then go ahead do what you want to him, if not then leave him.
I dont think anyone like to hurt other people to be honest - But as I told you before about the psychosis/hypnosis thing, there you know what my humble oppinion is.

Quote:
Was? are you changing your mind?
Yes my motivation to continue my military service here in sweden was interrupted by love am affraid. I found my wife one week after I was drafted in to the military. And my soul told me that YOU dont loose this one! When I was sent home for a temporary back injury "dont know how that one came up?" Our gov finaly wanted to terminate all our defence capacity. Last month I got a letter that told me that I didnt have to do any military service.

Well there are no places to do that over here either so I dont give a crap. And as long as my socialist gov ruling this country I have no motivation to defend this crappy hole anyway. I will defend my own family if that one should ever occure over here. Because I dont think any military actions would be put in if this country would be attacked by an enemy anyway. Well then you have resistance movements growing up from the U.K or other nations around this hole, or others that helps out. 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S
--
January 1st, 2005  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Well there I dont still get you devilwasp - If they are trying to "take back" their country, why on earth are this terrorists killing their own people in numbers of 15-60 people every second day? No I dont recognize them as freedom fighters as some people do thats correct. I recognize them as mad-dogs but that would be bad to call mad-dogs for terrorists so I dont know what to call this persons? Maby psychopaths and scum is a better name for this basterds.
Well as they would put it, "to kill a diseased cell you might need to kill healthy cells, i dont justify it and i am not even going to try and justify it because it is wrong. BUT i am just saying this is what they probably think.

Quote:
Why should they do that?
Does a child not misinterpret things?
I know on many a case where my little cousing has misunderstood the idea of smacking and justified it by saying they where bad.
Quote:
If you teach your kid that there is dangerous to talk to strangers and going with strangers on car-drives I dont think they have nothing to loose as I see it. And I know from my wifes sister that children may have questions even if they never ask you directly. She is working with kids in crisis and such thing.
Telling them not to talk to strangers is a diffrent matter.

Quote:
That sounds good - But over here alot of kids are watching the news togheter with there parents if I did understand our largest news program correct last week.
Man, you guys got on Fked up news system.

Quote:
I dont think anyone like to hurt other people to be honest - But as I told you before about the psychosis/hypnosis thing, there you know what my humble oppinion is.
yeah, there are a few people who get a kick out of it. Sick bstrds.

Quote:
Yes my motivation to continue my military service here in sweden was interrupted by love am affraid. I found my wife one week after I was drafted in to the military. And my soul told me that YOU dont loose this one! When I was sent home for a temporary back injury "dont know how that one came up?" Our gov finaly wanted to terminate all our defence capacity. Last month I got a letter that told me that I didnt have to do any military service.
Hey man thats more than you need, you find the one for you never let it go. Good for you man.
Quote:
Well there are no places to do that over here either so I dont give a crap. And as long as my socialist gov ruling this country I have no motivation to defend this crappy hole anyway. I will defend my own family if that one should ever occure over here. Because I dont think any military actions would be put in if this country would be attacked by an enemy anyway. Well then you have resistance movements growing up from the U.K or other nations around this hole, or others that helps out. 8)
LOL , defend you and your family thats the way to go man.
I dont think anyone would attack sweeden ,if you guys got into a fight then i dont think the other side would come out very well.
You sweeds have a tendancy to be good fighters and skiers.
January 1st, 2005  
Charge 7
 
 
You don't see it devilwasp? There's an old saying around these parts. "When five guys tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."
January 1st, 2005  
chewie_nz
 
i disagree, if those five people are trying to take advantage of you

i think devil wasp has made some very good points. when it comes down to it The US has found itself knee deep in another Iraq. and it's just unfortunate that it's the people on the front line that are paying the price. not to mention the civilians.

if the US is going to EVENTUALLY earn the trust of those in the middle east, everything they do there has to be beyond reproach...even if that means doing things the hard way. otherwise i believe they'll be just causing more resentmant, and, in the end, more terrorists
January 1st, 2005  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
You don't see it devilwasp? There's an old saying around these parts. "When five guys tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."
Depends who those 5 guys are.
If they where 5 neds then i would probably buy more drinks.
If they where canoer's/kayackers then i would lie down.
January 1st, 2005  
Doc.S
 
Quote:
Does a child not misinterpret things? I know on many a case where my little cousing has misunderstood the idea of smacking and justified it by saying they where bad.
Obvious there are parents that may not tell/explain for there kids this stuff as they would/should do.

Quote:
Man, you guys got on Fked up news system.
That may be so Yes when the children's programme is sent on the other chanel they send the 1800 news. But I think sweeds in general like to stay tuned when it comes to world news in general.

Quote:
LOL , defend you and your family thats the way to go man. I dont think anyone would attack sweeden ,if you guys got into a fight then i dont think the other side would come out very well. You sweeds have a tendancy to be good fighters and skiers.
Yes Devilwasp all since 700ths Sweeds/Norwegian - Scandinavians have had a reputation to be fair fighters when war and other events have occured. The Norwegian people wich I have a great respect for proved this in the WW2 events. Their resistance movement halted Adolf Hitlers heavy water project. Norwegians are good skiers and fighters too thats for sure. I think Norwegians are the best skiers at the moment up here in Scandinavia. But the Sweeds have been there too a number of times.

The Finnish people as people like my old maternal grandfather fight Stalin in the Winter War and died, my grandfathers dads brothers sons fight the germans in Africa and on the beachheads of Normandy after Imigrating to the U.S. I like to ski and "fighter?" hmmm well there have been some skirmishes in my life and I have always walked away from the place in one piece so that one correspond to your thoughts too about the sweeds

There is an old saying over here too that European people in the 700ths said when they saw the vikings moving in from the coasts with their dragon ships. Gentle god perserve us from the fury of the northenmen! I think we understand each other Dewilwasp, even if we may have our differences.

Cheers:
Doc.S
January 1st, 2005  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S

Obvious there are parents that may not tell/explain for there kids this stuff as they would/should do.
Even if you do exsplain it fully they will not understand it all.
Quote:
That may be so Yes when the children's programme is sent on the other chanel they send the 1800 news. But I think sweeds in general like to stay tuned when it comes to world news in general.
Yeah but dont they seperate the things?

Quote:
Yes Devilwasp all since 700ths Sweeds/Norwegian - Scandinavians have had a reputation to be fair fighters when war and other events have occured. The Norwegian people wich I have a great respect for proved this in the WW2 events. Their resistance movement halted Adolf Hitlers heavy water project. Norwegians are good skiers and fighters too thats for sure. I think Norwegians are the best skiers at the moment up here in Scandinavia. But the Sweeds have been there too a number of times.
Yeah you have been there too many times.


Quote:
I think we understand each other Dewilwasp, even if we may have our differences.
Your ancestors even named my clan, sutherland.
I think we do, lol haveing diffrences is what this whole world is about.
January 1st, 2005  
Redneck
 
 
Stay on topic.