US torturing terror suspects? - Page 11




 
--
 
December 31st, 2004  
Jason Bourne
 
yea well last time i checked, the minority are insurgents, in the American revolution the majority were fighting for independence
December 31st, 2004  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
yea well last time i checked, the minority are insurgents, in the American revolution the majority were fighting for independence
Ah but what part of the american nation do you call majority?
The "free" americans aka the ones not under british control or the ones free from it?
Most resistance operations from any country and on any scale are by minorities.
December 31st, 2004  
Jason Bourne
 
the majorirty of Americans wanted the British out, the minority of Iraqi's want the Americans out.
--
December 31st, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwasp
Yes thats the point, who is right?
Both sides are wrong and both sides are right!
You are wrong. There you go.


Do not make back-to-back posts, read the forum rules before posting again.

This thread is not about Ian Fleming or James Bond, that discussion ends here.

Posting what you think the situation is as fact without proof is not acceptable here, do not let it happen again.

devilwasp, many members have a little more experience with the situation in Iraq than simply watching it on their televisions.
December 31st, 2004  
Charge 7
 
 
I'm with Redneck. There's having an open mind and then there's having your mind so open your brain falls out. Strikes me that devilwasp might want to reconsider his JROTC goals.
December 31st, 2004  
03USMC
 
 
Wasp.

If you are looking for everyone to come to your conclusion that Terrorists are in reality a bunch of Noble Freedom Fighters instead of Murdering Cowards who prefer to target nonmilitary targets. I'm pretty sure thats not gonna happen here. No matter how enamored you are with that "romantic" notion.
December 31st, 2004  
devilwasp
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Wasp.

If you are looking for everyone to come to your conclusion that Terrorists are in reality a bunch of Noble Freedom Fighters instead of Murdering Cowards who prefer to target nonmilitary targets. I'm pretty sure thats not gonna happen here. No matter how enamored you are with that "romantic" notion.
Actually I'm not, I'm trying to show you hwo they are not a bunch of random middle eastern mindless murdering bstrds.
You have to look at both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
You are wrong. There you go.
How can i be wrong ? I wasnt takeing a side, i was pointing out how both sides are right and both are wrong, in thier own eyes.

Quote:
Do not make back-to-back posts, read the forum rules before posting again.
I am sorry i will not let it happen again.
Quote:
This thread is not about Ian Fleming or James Bond, that discussion ends here.
It helps prove my point , or can i not justify myself?
Quote:
Posting what you think the situation is as fact without proof is not acceptable here, do not let it happen again.
I am not posting anything as fact that isnt facts.
Quote:
devilwasp, many members have a little more experience with the situation in Iraq than simply watching it on their televisions.
Yes they may and i respect that but many members may not look at the situation in my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
the majorirty of Americans wanted the British out, the minority of Iraqi's want the Americans out.
The majority of iraqi's want america out and the minority are ready to use violence.
Thats the whole point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
I'm with Redneck. There's having an open mind and then there's having your mind so open your brain falls out. Strikes me that devilwasp might want to reconsider his JROTC goals.
I dont see it like that but hey thats your opinion.
I dont think so, i can think JUST like redneck and some parts of me do support him and believe in what he says but right now i dont believe he is right.
December 31st, 2004  
devilwasp
 
Removing this, yes redneck i did read it but i was in the process of editing the posts as you posted your own post..too many posts!
December 31st, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
devilwasp, read my last post. If you continue to fail to follow the instructions in it, you will be banned.
December 31st, 2004  
03USMC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwasp
Actually I'm not, I'm trying to show you hwo they are not a bunch of random middle eastern mindless murdering bstrds.
You have to look at both sides.

No one called them random or mindless. They are calculating and put alot of thought into how they can get the optimum body count in order to create the terror and destabilizing influence that their organizations thrive on.