US soldier killed north of Baghdad

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
BAGHDAD, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- A US soldier was killed by small arms fire
north of Baghdad on Sunday, the US military said on Monday.
"A Task Force Baghdad Soldier was killed by small arms fire while on
patrol north of Baghdad on Nov. 20," the military said in a statement.
The brief statement gave no further details, but said the incident was
under investigation.
The name of the soldier was being withheld pending notification of next
of kin, it added.
About 2,090 US soldiers have been killed in Iraq since the US- led
invasion in March, 2003.

well kinda, but it aint like that.. Its like evrytime u lend ur hand to help, they seem to approach it pretending to accept ur help but then suddently push it away. We have had personal experiances and stuff.. I hope u undersatnd my example. And u can still ses it. When it first happened and till now, I mean what a mess.. and too, few months ago, south of Basra, now if am not mistaken, this place hates sadam! okay, when America, UN, and kuwait finally put the border lines (it was some fence , uhhh dont know how to explain it, its like a metal round pipe fence lol) anyways yeah, the Iraqis in basra , got together and went one morning to destroy that fence and started rioting near the Kuwaity border, and guess what, Iraqi police were helping them... Good the Kuwaity police and special rioting forces showed up and calmed things down. What else? basra was the town that recieved the most aid from kuwait.. my father has been there sent by a medical helping team by un and all... but still , what a shame..

Back