US and Pakistan clash

Personally I think this this is too serious, I doubt Pakistan is overly enthusiastic about starting a shooting war with anyone.

As has been pointed out the border region is not well defined and is part of a dispute anyway my guess is that a bit of over zealousness on behalf of the Pakistani's and a couple of helicopters too close to a murky border resulted in some gunfire.

Last edited:
Mess

I think they shouldn't be shooting at helicopters period who's helicopters do they think they are besides Americans or other countries fighting? What the hell are they shooting for! Its not like its an Indian helicopter flying over the border. You know Pakistan would never let Indians go back and forth over the border. I'll yank back those F-16s so fast make there head spin off, such bull__it. 70,000 Pakistan troops or so on the border doing sh__ daily and now they shooting at us!

Maybe stop helping the bad guys crossing under there noses instead of watching and shooting at friendly helicopters.

Last edited:
They claim they didn't shoot AT the helicopters, but fired flares into the air to let the choppers know that they've crossed the border into Pakistan and should return to the Afghan side. It happens with aircraft, there's no border wall on the sky that divides the two airspaces. I personally think it's no big whoop, and it's definitely no reason to start a third war.

The US Government is doing a wonderful job in its working relationship with the Pakistan Government, considering the political mess thats evolving in the region.

I hope this thread is in the right area. Perhaps it could be back in the political discussion threads considering it is having strong political repercussions in Pakistan.

Back