US Navy Se..

Judas

I gotta tell this story. Its short so it wont waste too much of ur time :)

My friends dad was telling me about the time he was in the Navy during Vietnam.

While he was in a bar, off base ofcourse, he saw two brand new Navy Seals walk in. They sit down and have a few drinks. During this time they get a little routy and headstrong and some Marines and Soldiers overheard what they were saying about them.
The two fresh Navy Sealsman walk over to the group of three men and demand that they buy them drinks...or else

It was this time when "the music stops" and the bartender gets a little anxious and tells the men to go; the Marine and Soldiers demand they go outside when the two young Navy Seals say, "Oh yeah, do you know who we are!?! WE'RE NAVY SE.." <<=-- Before they could finish, the Marine had the Navy Seals bleeding on the ground

hehe, I thought it was a funny story

it all depends on the person, a US Marine could as easily take out a Navy seal depending on there job and how dedicated to martial arts they are, ive met a couple seals that were pansies. but then ive met some Seals that are pretty good to go,

blah blah blah I'm a Marine WTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dude it comes down to this when servicemen are drunk like everyone else the aren't coherent about what they're doing. A sober Navy SEAL can kick any Marines rear end. Period end of story.

MilidarUSMC said:
ive met a couple seals that were pansies.

Nah, what you met were pansies who claimed to be seals. If they were truly seals, I guarantee they weren't pansies. The training required to become a seal precludes that argument. ;)

Sea_Cadet said:
blah blah blah I'm a Marine WTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dude it comes down to this when servicemen are drunk like everyone else the aren't coherent about what they're doing. A sober Navy SEAL can kick any Marines rear end. Period end of story.

BS, how the hell are you gonna make such a comment. SEAL's arent some sort of god or anything. yeah some SEALS might kick some Marines asses but i bet you its an equal amount of Marines that can kick a SEAL's ass. they are just people.

i agree with you man, just because they are a navy seal doesn't automatically mean they could kick a Marines ass.

granted, sometimes they could, but the Marine would have to be very,very drunk, and just got of a 50 forced march in full combat gear.

This is funny. I know personally of at least one SEAL that I whipped in a friendly bout or three of sparring and trust me I am nobody special. Of course it was only about 50% force but each of us came away with our share of bruises. It could be he was taking it easy on me too ;) .

Not to belittle the training SF personnel goes thru. They go thru hell and back to earn that title.

But to say that any SF personnel can beat any regular military person is like saying you can put a round on black 100% of the time from any range in any weather condition.

Back