US Navy Se.. - Page 2

--

April 20th, 2005  
c/Commander

I would pay good money to see a "pansy" SEAL.
August 29th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

blah blah blah I'm a Marine WTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dude it comes down to this when servicemen are drunk like everyone else the aren't coherent about what they're doing. A sober Navy SEAL can kick any Marines rear end. Period end of story.
August 30th, 2005  
ghost457

lol, good story!! hmm, 2 drunk Navy SEALs vs. 2 drunk Marines...... a good fight, i should think
--
August 30th, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
the Marine had the Navy Seals bleeding on the ground

according to this its one Marine vs the 2 seals....
August 31st, 2005  
Toyuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilidarUSMC
ive met a couple seals that were pansies.
Nah, what you met were pansies who claimed to be seals. If they were truly seals, I guarantee they weren't pansies. The training required to become a seal precludes that argument.
August 31st, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea_Cadet
blah blah blah I'm a Marine WTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dude it comes down to this when servicemen are drunk like everyone else the aren't coherent about what they're doing. A sober Navy SEAL can kick any Marines rear end. Period end of story.
BS, how the hell are you gonna make such a comment. SEAL's arent some sort of god or anything. yeah some SEALS might kick some Marines asses but i bet you its an equal amount of Marines that can kick a SEAL's ass. they are just people.
September 1st, 2005  
OORAH

i agree with you man, just because they are a navy seal doesn't automatically mean they could kick a Marines ass.

granted, sometimes they could, but the Marine would have to be very,very drunk, and just got of a 50 forced march in full combat gear.
September 4th, 2005  
Marinerhodes

This is funny. I know personally of at least one SEAL that I whipped in a friendly bout or three of sparring and trust me I am nobody special. Of course it was only about 50% force but each of us came away with our share of bruises. It could be he was taking it easy on me too .

Not to belittle the training SF personnel goes thru. They go thru hell and back to earn that title.

But to say that any SF personnel can beat any regular military person is like saying you can put a round on black 100% of the time from any range in any weather condition.
March 31st, 2009  
tomtom22

March 31st, 2009  
Sevens

How funny.