is US military over extended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocobo_Blitzer said:
whosewar2000 said:
so........you guys think those soldiers shall stay there until they die?
and this is fair for them?

shall you guys standup and buy the tickets flight there to help your buddies?

somebody else just said "stay calm and enjoy the show" sounds even less patriotic than a mexican forienger who work less paid job in US

No trooper is staying there to die, they are there to win.

And I do plan on joining the Army once I'm old enough.

so, 1069 American soldiers didnot die in Iraq?.......or, ... are you going to say I am using conspiracy website data?

by the way, your joke is really funny for me. I donot know about others ;)

whosewar2000 said:
Chocobo_Blitzer said:
whosewar2000 said:
so........you guys think those soldiers shall stay there until they die?
and this is fair for them?

shall you guys standup and buy the tickets flight there to help your buddies?

somebody else just said "stay calm and enjoy the show" sounds even less patriotic than a mexican forienger who work less paid job in US

No trooper is staying there to die, they are there to win.

And I do plan on joining the Army once I'm old enough.

so, 1069 American soldiers didnot die in Iraq?.......or, ... are you going to say I am using conspiracy website data?

Hahah, you truely are stupid. You just don't get it, do you? You havn't a clue what I was talking about.

AsianAmerican said:
Im not trying to perpetuate the fear of anything i was just telling u a story my Government teacher told my class..RELAX

She told you a story alright… You are obligated to correct your teacher next time you see her. Of course, you may want to be more professional than I was; also don’t bother if she is an overt knee-jerk liberal.

original news source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/09/politics/campaign/09fact.html

The Coalition and the Draft

President Bush pledged that he would never reinstate the draft, and Senator Kerry likewise said he did not support a return to conscription. But the senator again accused the president of instituting "a back-door draft."

Mr. Kerry uses that phrase routinely on the campaign trail to characterize the large mobilizations of National Guard and Reserve troops since Sept. 11, 2001, as well as an Army "stop-loss" order that forbids active-duty troops to retire or to change assignments if their units are set to deploy to Iraq or Afghanistan. While the reserve call-ups and "stop-loss" orders have prompted loud complaints from some in uniform, they are within the military's discretion under contracts with those who voluntarily joined the Guard, Reserves and active-duty force.

Okay, everybody already knows about the heavy tour extentions.

And I'm getting a "sign-up" webpage when I click that, must need a membership.

But seeing as it's the NYtimes, it doesn't surprise me you like it.

whosewar2000 has been banned for repeatedly failuring to follow the forum rules.

Several of the rest of you would do well to reread the forum rules, this type of behaviour will not be tolerated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back