Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US SOFs (please specify).

• Others (please specify).

• Total voters

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I'm posting this because I'm interested in knowing how many US members here are and were soldiers, and who they are. I know about a few of them: USMC03, RnderSafe, Doody, and a couple more.
I hope you'll respond and specify your name. The option are incomplete, since I'm not an expert, but I'll leave the "others" option open. Again, the poll is for Americans only.
Of course non- Americans can join the discussion.
Thank you.

P.S. As you can see I modified it in order to not cause offence to anyone-
Anyone who already cast his vote, please be patient and cast it
again. Thank you.

Good job, Italian guy. You've covered all the bases. Not sure what would be left for "others". ;)

Just wanted to say publicly that I came off more unhappy in my last post to the original thread of this question than I intended. It quite unintentionally struck a nerve that would probably only have even gotten to someone of long service with both the regulars and National Guard. I oppologize for my getting carried away. Look at my nickname - don't say I didn't warn ya he he.

:tank:

P.S. I put Army National Guard down though I served with the regulars as well. Most of my service was with the Guard.

I refreshed this poll because I saw that a bunch of Marines or Military in general have just joined so maybe they would be interested to vote here. Thanks.

Back