US Democrats would have a stroke.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Girls just gotta have fun. (Israeli style.)

40_28_071706_mideast_chaos7.jpg

loveqk9.jpg

I think it is great that young Israeli girls think so much of Hamas and Hezbollah that they are willing to write Dear John love notes for express delivery. lol lmao

So friggin what???

phoenix80 said:

So friggin what??? Who the h*** cares?

The setup pics that have come out of the various terrorist supporter's camps are way more objectionable and in bad taste ... you must know the pics I am talking about. Some of them have been published on El Jazeera in the form of film (beheadings, executions, American bodies, etc).

Leaving messages on ordinance is a old tradition, dates back to WWI if not earlier. Never quiet understood it, the enemy never actually reads it, must be for morale.

Countless pictures through history have been staged. One of the most famous, the raising of the Flag on Iwo Jima, is no exception. Here's a picture of the first flag raising. This one wasn't staged.

flag1oj3.gif

Now here's the second one...

iwojimaflaglw5.gif

I have an autographed photo of one of the US marines that raised the first flag in Iwo Jima.

Also have a signed photo of the Salior that kissed the nruse in Time Square during VJ day.

5.56X45mm said:
I have an autographed photo of one of the US marines that raised the first flag in Iwo Jima.

Also have a signed photo of the Salior that kissed the nruse in Time Square during VJ day.
Then why havent you sent it to the proper figures?! Theyd pay huge to figure out the names of those two!

You're telling me folks don't know about the two autographed photos that i have. I thought thyat this people are part of history.

US Marines raising the 1st flag in Iwo Jima. You're telling me folks don't know who they were.

Also that folks don't know who has the Sailor that kissed the Nurse during VJ day.

Damn, how much money you talking about here and who I send the info to?

At least in my last history book they didnt know...I have no idea who to send em to, but I'm sure you would get somethin for them.

Back