US attacks Pakistani village.

they invite terrorists over for dinner, they get pwned... simple as that...

The women and children i do have some regret over, but they put there familys at risk so i ditto what morten said.

Yeh, that's right.

We can say pwned like some girly internet phrase is all that is needed in this situation.

Listen, I have no problem with fatalities caused in that area if we can be sure that terrorists died. I do have a problem with not showing any humility or regret when some children and women die. It may be neccesary but there is no need to crow about it.

Jeez, I'm the young one here. Morten needs to stop acting like a 12 year old.

headspace said:
Yeh, that's right.

We can say pwned like some girly internet phrase is all that is needed in this situation.

Listen, I have no problem with fatalities caused in that area if we can be sure that terrorists died. I do have a problem with not showing any humility or regret when some children and women die. It may be neccesary but there is no need to crow about it.

Jeez, I'm the young one here. Morten needs to stop acting like a 12 year old.
Indeed "pwned" is a geeky word(though i haven't seen any girls using it!?) but why care? :S its a word...

Sure its bad that women and kids died. (though some womens arent innocent u know) but they should have known better...

Last edited:
Hi,

Source:

PESHAWAR, Pakistan - About 8,000 Islamic hard-liners on Friday protested a U.S. missile strike that targeted al-Qaida leaders in a Pakistani village, chanting their support for holy war and burning an effigy of President Bush.

Protesters marched from two mosques to the center of the northwestern city of Peshawar, chanting "Death to America" and "Jihad is our way." Speakers railed against last Friday's attack near the Afghan border that killed 13 civilians and possibly several top al-Qaida operatives.

"Are you ready for jihad against America?" asked Dost Mohammed, a leader of the opposition Islamic coalition that was organizing demonstrations around Pakistan.

Hundreds of bearded protesters, most wearing white prayer caps, put their hands up.

"America is attacking Muslims in such a cowardly manner, attacking them in the middle of the night," said another speaker, local poet Afzal Khan.
Hundreds of police carrying tear gas launchers and submachine guns looked on, some from rooftops. Protesters beat an effigy of Bush with sticks and set it on fire. There was no violence.

It was the latest in a series of protests against the airstrike. Others were planned Friday in the eastern city of Lahore and other towns in the North West Frontier province, whose capital is Peshawar.

The rallies were organized by a six-party religious alliance Mutahida Majlis-e-Amal, or United Action Forum, which governs the conservative province and strongly opposes Pakistan's support of the U.S.-led fight against terror.

Shahid Shamsi, a spokesman for the alliance, said demonstrators will also demand the withdrawal from Pakistan of U.S. troops assisting in relief efforts after an Oct. 8 earthquake that killed 87,000 people and left 3.5 million homeless. He accused the American forces of spying.

"Our protests will continue until the American troops go back," Shamsi said.
Thousands of lawyers staged separate protests in several cities to denounce the airstrike and demand the resignation of President Gen. Pervez Musharraf, said Abdur Rahman Ansari, deputy chairman of the Pakistan Bar Council, the main association of lawyers in Pakistan.

About 100 lawyers protested in front of the Supreme Court in the capital of Islamabad, chanting "Death to America" and "Death to Musharraf," Ansari said.

"It seems the country has no sovereignty ... The rulers have become like slaves," he said. "Musharraf did not open his mouth to condemn the attack."
Pakistani authorities have said at least four foreign militants were killed in the airstrike in the village of Damadola, possibly including an al-Qaida explosives and chemical weapons expert and a relative of the terror network's No. 2 leader Ayman al-Zawahri.

While the Pakistani government has condemned the attack and filed a protest with the U.S. Embassy, Musharraf has avoided publicly criticizing the United States.

Shamsi criticized Musharraf for "keeping quiet" over the attack.
Radical Islamic groups oppose Musharraf for supporting Washington in the fight against terrorism, including the 2001 U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan that ousted the Taliban for harboring Osama bin Laden.
The religious coalition made stunning gains in parliamentary elections in 2002 on a platform opposing the United States and supporting the Taliban.

PEace
-=SF_13=-

Yeah! a few more deadly attacks like this and Pakistan will be in a very tense situation.

This might even effect our co-operation in "War on Terror" with US.

So, Americans are adviced that not to take things on their own.

TBA_PAKI said:
Yeah! a few more deadly attacks like this and Pakistan will be in a very tense situation.
TBA_PAKI said:

This might even effect our co-operation in "War on Terror" with US.

So, Americans are adviced that not to take things on their own.

We don't do anything in Pakistan without the government's permission or knowledge. I seriously doubt the Pakistani government did not know. This was in planning for a bit so I'm sure we had permission either through direct approval or indirect approval.

Morten said:
Indeed "pwned" is a geeky word(though i haven't seen any girls using it!?) but why care? :S its a word...

Sure its bad that women and kids died. (though some womens arent innocent u know) but they should have known better...

I pose a senario: You live in this place...you're kid invites a kid over for dinner.. You think no worries. That kid happens to be a terrorist. you get wasted from bombs dropped to kill the kid. A likey situation I'd think. because as we've seen from terrorist, they are cowards that let children do their fighting for them.

Kinda makes should have known better look like a burger huh?

Italian Guy said:
Because of politics, Insurgents' Buddy. Welcome to reality.

Good point. Because if they had been secretly informed by the US govt, they would at least want to show the Pakistani people the illusion of a spine.

Nachos said:
I pose a senario: You live in this place...you're kid invites a kid over for dinner.. You think no worries. That kid happens to be a terrorist. you get wasted from bombs dropped to kill the kid. A likey situation I'd think. because as we've seen from terrorist, they are cowards that let children do their fighting for them.

Kinda makes should have known better look like a burger huh?
lol that just cant be compared AT ALL...

4 terrorists aren't just "invited" by accident into a village that supports the terrorists... thats just a HUGE long shot for a comparison right there ^_^ no offense ofc, but seriously. Think... these terrorists didn't live in the village and also, why were al-Zawahri invited? they sure as hell knew who he were. sad he couldn't make it... :( lol

pwned.jpg

Welcome Yankee Strikes In Pak

Well its time to learn the hardboiled lesson that you cant hunt with the fox and roost with the chicken.No point in Prez Musharraf coming out with his often quoted platitudes and INDIA BASHING,which afterall has been the favourite past time with all PAK politicians from time immemmorial.Glad they too had a dose of their own medicine its a known fact in India that Pak marauder's in the guise of jehadi Terrorists have been spreading mayhem in our territories since 1989 and before.

Wake up U.S.A,the breeding ground of fidaheens is Pak soil ,kudos to the strikes and do carry out some more.Ye all Americans ! woke up to the sordid realities only after 9/11 and we've been living with this hell since before, yet you fail to recognize the snake you have ben harbouring in the shape of all possible mil and economic assisstance you've been providing to a regime which officially and now unofficially promotes JEHAD in PAK .

Hi,

roverin said:
Well its time to learn the hardboiled lesson that you cant hunt with the fox and roost with the chicken.No point in Prez Musharraf coming out with his often quoted platitudes and INDIA BASHING,which afterall has been the favourite past time with all PAK politicians from time immemmorial.Glad they too had a dose of their own medicine its a known fact in India that Pak marauder's in the guise of jehadi Terrorists have been spreading mayhem in our territories since 1989 and before.

Wake up U.S.A,the breeding ground of fidaheens is Pak soil ,kudos to the strikes and do carry out some more.Ye all Americans ! woke up to the sordid realities only after 9/11 and we've been living with this hell since before, yet you fail to recognize the snake you have ben harbouring in the shape of all possible mil and economic assisstance you've been providing to a regime which officially and now unofficially promotes JEHAD in PAK .

Uhm They Know it Already you Know you don't have to say it twice :angel: .......... They Know it More than Anybody Else because they have Funded the Very Network they Are Fighiting .

Peace
-=SF_13=-

u guys have to understand that this kind of act won't make u new friends,but create more enemies.and right now,the image of the US is.....well,not that good in the eyes of most pple around the world.but that's my own opinion.

centurion_ue said:
u guys have to understand that this kind of act won't make u new friends,but create more enemies.and right now,the image of the US is.....well,not that good in the eyes of most pple around the world.but that's my own opinion.

That would be an appropriate response if it was true, Centurian. However this is war, not a misunderstanding on the playground.

Personally, I'm at odds on this one. The USA needs to be careful about its activities on other nation's soil. But at the same time, if we have good data on locations of the leaders of Al Queda, its pure foolishness to wait before acting. So it certainly creates a dilema.

I also wonder more and more if the USA is going the right direction by making close ties to Pakistan and alienating India. India, it seems to me, makes a better ally. The only trouble is that Pakistan is a willing ally among the Muslim nations.

Last edited:
Back