US attacks Pakistani village.

Morten said:
did u expect the "victims" to say: "ye, i invited a terrorist leader over for dinner". :p

its not like u can actually trust these guys... anyways... if proof is given that the CIA was 100% mistaken then i'm going to withdraw my flaming comment 100%.. but it doesn't really look like that atm :sorry:
I think that there is a proper junction for every action to take place and to act in foolish manner is not adviced.

Pakistan has a government which needs to be informed on any action that takes place inside our border. After-all, our forces have captured 100's of radicals and gave them to American forces.

You cannot just go and strike a region in any country, whenever you want to. You need to consult the governments first.

And you did not provided me any convincing evidence that Zawahiri was there!

thats cause the CIA has all the details, and they dont typically release there sources for intelligence.

Pakistan has a government which needs to be informed on any action that takes place inside our border.

Im sure the pakastanis were informed.

System Bolaget said:
And your source is?

I have grown weary of people like you sitting on their couch watching CNN or whatever and then issuing statements like that. Unless you actually have personal access to the files pertaining to the evidence, which you do not, your statement is baseless. What you see reported on the news is pretty much like Cliffs Notes. For the safety and security of the brave soldiers carrying out the ops, Momar, people like you and I don't get access to the inside information. Nor should we.

LOL. My source is the site I put a link linked the start of the thread with.

What is YOUR source? I see you're acting on the principle of "guilty until proven innocent". Nice... :p

TBA_PAKI said:
You cannot just go and strike a region in any country, whenever you want to. You need to consult the governments first.
Yes they can.
System Bolaget said:
I would trust your statements way before I would a news report or certainly Momar who is in Germany as far as I know.
I appreciate your stating the prejudice you hold against me because of my geographical location so openly.

Last edited:
Rabs said:
Im sure the pakastanis were informed.
This is falsely stated by US officials in Washington to cover-up the situation.

Our government has already lodged a protest with US Ambassador on this issue and US government by now might have been informed.

We do not allow US forces to operate inside Pakistan for "War on Terror" related actions. Our forces do that job themselves!

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBA_PAKI

Yes they can.
You are wrong mate!

Our government has a deal with US forces on this issue and according to that, they cannot do this because it will only cause more problems for us and also for them.

Well, an article on the internet isn't basis enough for making a statement that infers a firsthand eyewitness account. It's no different than taking CNN or Al Jazeera to be the voice of truth. You would have been more accurate by crafting a statement such as:

According to the article posted by myself above, there was no evidence that Zawahiri had been anywhere near the building.

Which doesn't infer that you have first hand knowledge of the sequence of events leading up to the bombing. Many time-wasting arguments are carried out due to people waving news reports and articles around as fact.

As for your geographic location, it puts you in the same boat as me, that's all. No prejudice... It's just that we're to far away from the action and too removed from it to make statements of fact about it. TBA PAKI is there. Of course I'm interested in what he has to say about it. You should do the same.

System Bolaget said:
As for your geographic location, it puts you in the same boat as me, that's all. No prejudice... It's just that we're to far away from the action and too removed from it to make statements of fact about it. TBA PAKI is there. Of course I'm interested in what he has to say about it. You should do the same.

I see. I'm sorry I misunderstood you. TBA PAKI may be there, but he wasn't "there", when the attack occured. He only gets the information from the media he's exposed to. So I guess what I'm saying is that unless you were actually there or had a TV camera or a close friend/relative with no hidden agenda there, you'll never know what happened, because even eyewitnesses can lie.

Though I'm sure TBA PAKI is more familiar with the mechanics of Pakistani media, government and society than much of the rest of us are.

Funny aint it?

Some guy says "I aint guilty, the USA farked up, I'za victom!" and just look at who gobbles up that story as gospel.

There's nothing even vaguely "innocent" about any of the folk up in that area.

Of course, this goes side by side with that photogs pic of that mean ol' USA preditor drone hellfire missle that failed to explode sitting up on a pile of rubble in that guys house..that aint a missle, aint from no drone aint a hellfire but is an artillery projectile in the 122mm to 152mm size range, that still has the frekin lift ring in the fuze well...but it's USA done did it cause some nasty pos terrorist supporter says so.

Grimmy said:
There's nothing even vaguely "innocent" about any of the folk up in that area.

So that is a justification for bombing them then?

Why don't we nuke them all then? Come on, let's go!

Kill them all! Women, children, babies - you never know we may get a few Al Quaeda on the way.

TBA_PAKI said:
I think that there is a proper junction for every action to take place and to act in foolish manner is not adviced.

Pakistan has a government which needs to be informed on any action that takes place inside our border. After-all, our forces have captured 100's of radicals and gave them to American forces.

Yeah, RIGHT, they should have informed your lovely Perviz and he informs the Pakis' SIS and then what happens?

terrorists can flee the region again.:lol:

Kill the terrorists wherever they are, whenever you find them! No mercy when it comes to people like Zawahiri or Osama

in reply to headspace:

could you possibly be any more obtuse?

You jump right to the conclusion that what mister haji says is absolutly correct because, why?

Every single hard point occupied by shooting terrs in Iraq gets reported as a "house full of innocent men, women and children" and folk suck it up without question.

That area in Pakistan is so overtly hostile to everyone that "aint them" that the Pakistani Government cant even work there. That entire area is aggressivly supportive of Taliban and AQ.

You really do take the cake. Like I said, some POS haji islamist terror supporter runs his yap and it's automatically taken as gospel, by those that want to believe whatever dribbles from the mouths of the enemy, anyway.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060114.wqaeda0114/BNStory/International/

Sometimes folk just need to slow the heck down and consider the source.

Take a real good look at that piece of ordinance and tell me how an artillery projectile was dropped from a preditor. Also please explain why the fusewell still has the carry plug in it and not a fuze?

Where do you think they were able to dig that projectile up from?

Last edited by a moderator:
That ordnance picture is funny - I'll concede you that.

Here is me with a bomb! This is proof the Americans are killing us!

That area is Pro-Taliban I agree and you also have the double problem that sections of the ISI and Pakistans security services would sell us out if they had a chance. This leads to the reliance on sudden strikes using CIA intelligence sources.

I actually have no problem with that, what I do have is a bomb em all mentality. I reacted to one part of your post and was a little obtuse - i will admit. I still worry that we think we can storm into an area like that and impose our will.

Here is an update to the "news" out of Pakistan.
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060117/0926478483.htm&ewp=ewp_news_0106pakistan&floc=NW_1-T

Pakistan: 4 or 5 Terrorists Died in Strike

By RIAZ KHAN

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) - At least four foreign terrorists died in the purported U.S. airstrike aimed at al-Qaida's No. 2 leader in a Pakistani border village, the provincial government said Tuesday.

A statement, issued by the administration of Pakistan's semiautonomous tribal regions bordering Afghanistan, also said that between 10 and 12 foreign extremists had been invited to the dinner at the village hit in Friday's attack.

It was the first official confirmation by Pakistani authorities that foreign militants were killed in the attack on the village of Damadola. Women and children also died, triggering outrage in this Islamic nation.

``Four or five foreign terrorists have been killed in this missile attack whose dead bodies have been taken away by their companions to hide the real reason of the attack,'' the statement said.

``It is regrettable that 18 local people lost their lives in the attack, but this fact also cannot be denied, that 10-12 foreign extremists had been invited on a dinner,'' it said.

In Washington, a U.S counterterrorism official said Monday it was not yet known if al-Zawahri was killed.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, said a compound that was hit has been visited in the past by significant terrorist figures. ``There were strong indications that was happening again,'' the official said, adding that it appeared that some damage was done, even if al-Zawahri was not there.

The attack has become an embarrassment for Islamabad, a staunch U.S. ally in the war on terrorism. Many in this nation of 150 million people oppose the government's backing of the United States in the fight against al-Qaida and the Taliban.

As far as what an artillery shell is good for, IEDs.

phoenix80 said:
Yeah, RIGHT, they should have informed your lovely Perviz and he informs the Pakis' SIS and then what happens?

terrorists can flee the region again.:lol:

Kill the terrorists wherever they are, whenever you find them! No mercy when it comes to people like Zawahiri or Osama
First of all, it is not SIS but ISI. So please correct you knowledge.

And how many Al-Qaeda members have escaped from the grasp of Pakistani forces and ISI. Do you even know the number of these we captured and handed over to US? I don't think so but let me tell you that these are over 800 and also includes the Number 3 man "Al Libi".

Man! don't just bother to post when you know nothing about what you are talking.

Last edited:
Missileer said:
Yeah! the sad truth still exists that their are still some tribes on border regions close to Afghan border who sympathize with extremist elements and terrorists.

The worst is that despite of all actions by our Govt, they don't pay heed to their demands.

Although much has changed in NWFP region after entry of PAK forces over there and many Tribal leaders are co-operating with the Govt.

But still US need to consider our govt and share intelligence with them on these kinds of matters before making such moves. Our forces are fully capable of thwarting these elements.

And I still stand corrected that Al-Zawahiri was not there!

But still US need to consider our govt and share intelligence with them on these kinds of matters before making such moves. Our forces are fully capable of thwarting these elements.

Not really, no offense to pakistan but you just dont have the capabilites to mount a lighting fast cordinated attack like that.

awesome that terrorists died... then i will stand by my comment... those people had it coming...

Al-Zawahiri or not... USA still got some!

TBA_PAKI said:
First of all, it is not SIS but ISI. So please correct you knowledge.

And how many Al-Qaeda members have escaped from the grasp of Pakistani forces and ISI. Do you even know the number of these we captured and handed over to US? I don't think so but let me tell you that these are over 800 and also includes the Number 3 man "Al Libi".

Man! don't just bother to post when you know nothing about what you are talking.

Yeah! I was awaiting your holy orders. dude, Paki govt is the most dangerous one in the world along with the Saudis. Btw your dictator is also armed with useless nuclear weapons. Totally dangerous...

LoL

Morten:
awesome that terrorists died... then i will stand by my comment... those people had it coming...

Second that!

We don't spit in Pakistan without informing the government. I refuse to believe we didn't have premission from the Pakistani government prior to the incident. Because of the red tape we have to go through, I am sure we didn't do this on a whim or acted on shady INTEL. While we didn't get "our guy," terrorists were killed in the attack.

Morten said:

Sorry, that is just retarded... lol

Yeh, those civilians had it coming for sure

headspace said:
Sorry, that is just retarded... lol

Yeh, those civilians had it coming for sure

they invite terrorists over for dinner, they get pwned... simple as that...

Back