US Army Female Uniforms

--

November 22nd, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

Topic: US Army Female Uniforms

I'm joining the US Army soon, and I was curious to find out all classes and types of female uniforms (class a's, bdus, etc...) but I can't find any sites within the Army.mil site or anywhere else on the web, were they are depicted. Anyone know? Just curious....
November 23rd, 2004  
rocco

im not in the military, but hollywood can help me here in making the assumption that you would wear the same button shirts and long pants as your male counterparts
November 23rd, 2004  
A Can of Man

For the BDUs it should be identical but for dress uniforms they're very different.
--
November 24th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

here is a link to a site that sells them. They have everything type of uniform a female would wear.

http://www.marlowwhite.com/html-navigation.html

PT's are the same for both male and female.

BDU's are also the same unless a female is pregnant. Then there is the paternity BDU that allows for adjustments as a female goes thru pregnancy.
November 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Maternity BDU? Am I the only one that finds that funny?
November 24th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
lol

i used to watch a lot of JAG and i thought catherine bell looked pretty hot in her navy dress blue uniform.
November 25th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
lol

i used to watch a lot of JAG and i thought catherine bell looked pretty hot in her navy dress blue uniform.
Look, bubba. Catherine Bell wears a Marine Corps Uniform, not a Navy Uniform. But she definitely is sizzlin' hot!
November 25th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
lol

Look, bubba. Catherine Bell wears a Marine Corps Uniform, not a Navy Uniform. But she definitely is sizzlin' hot!
oops...that's my bad
November 25th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
From what you have said, I am assuming you are a male who has never really gotten to know a pregnant woman to any great extent.

If you knew what really goes on, then you'd understand why there is a need for such a uniform.
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Well I know about the maternity dress uniform.
BDU's just so associated with stuff that's likely to get a fetus messed up.