US Army Comercials - Page 2

--
Boots

April 21st, 2004  
Spyfly

Topic: us army comercials

i meant tests if you have good mental balance. There has to be tests like this after all being in army isn't only about muscles and good aim.
April 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

Quote:
I think people can see that everyday on CNN, BBC, NBC, ABC, CDE, FGH, AAA, KKK etc. etc... every day...

KKK?!

What the heck kind of network calls itself KKK?!!!!
April 23rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
KKK?!

What the heck kind of network calls itself KKK?!!!!
Funny timing.

Spyfly .. just close your eyes next time the big bad brainwashing Army commercials come on. Then you won't have to worry about being forced to join the "low IQ" ranks of the military.
--
Boots
April 24th, 2004  
Spyfly

Topic: us army comercials

That was a good one Rnder
May 9th, 2004  
Marksman

well i would like to see one!
May 12th, 2004  
silent driller

I remember when all the military recruiters came to my school. All the services came through and talked about benefits and college and cruises, etc. Then the Marines came through. A Staff Sergeant simply said, "If you think you have the mettle to be a Marine, come see me!" And he left it there. No real advertising or anything, just putting the name out there.
May 12th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
"If you think you have the mettle to be a Marine, come see me!" And he left it there. No real advertising or anything, just putting the name out there.
Real nice, I really like that approach...
May 12th, 2004  
DTop

Say Spyfly, I read your profile and it says you're on active duty. What branch are you in, the genius corps? If you think that commercials should show the bad side of things, how about some cool car crashes from Ford?Or how about a nice Florida vacation commercial showing a hurricane? Maybe Burger King should show people in cardiac arrest? After all, driving to a vacation in Disneyworld and stoping for fast food along the way could have a bad side too, right? Give me a break, sheesh!
May 14th, 2004  
Spyfly

Topic: US Army Comercials

lol....i am not on any active duty....i guess i need to change that....well....you got a point there.....but my point was also that the comercials are not showing that you have to kill people....well and its hard to kill while eating a hamburger.....and anyway what did i do to you that you went so berserker on me?? or maybe are you the one in charge of making those comercials?? or maybe is it your son that is playing in them?
May 14th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Just the ridiculousness of your proposition. I think Redneck said it best when he said "I think you just answered your own question".