US Armed forces ranks

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

ok you added the page that contains the armed forces ranks, but how about adding them to the PX that was we can buy them... Just an idea. i think others might agree with me on this...

This will likely not happen for the same reason we will not put up medals/awards for purchase, it will be difficult to regulate who does and does not have the right to wear certain ranks (aside from only having American ranks, which might not go over well with our international community :lol: ), and we do not want a battalion of 14 year old "generals" and "GySGTs" running around.

i get your point. but is there any way you can make them and just give them to the people that are in the military... maybe not. and i didn't think about the international issue. That would be a lot of trouble. I understand... never mind that i mentioned it...

I did also think about adding them to the PX at first, but it will be REAL hard to add all the nations ranks...
I have the US Armed Forces flags there already, that should be enough US-only gear for now..

Or maybe you could st it up so that when you buy rank privilieges you can either buy Navy/Coast Guard or Army/Air Force/Marine ranks.

I don't use this type of BB software on my site, so I don't know if this can be done, though.

LCDR_SurfWar said:
Or maybe you could st it up so that when you buy rank privilieges you can either buy Navy/Coast Guard or Army/Air Force/Marine ranks.

It's possible to make different templates with the respective ranks, but it will be a bit too much work right now. (and a bit too much US-only..)
I'll use the Army ranks for now, they are pretty standard for most countries in the world (at least the names).

The rank here are close to the ranks of the CF, the only difference is the insignia. We use the same type of bar system as the US Navy for all of our officer ranks and our NCM ranks point down.

Back