URGENT!!!

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Sorry for the rude words but, I need a Current Department of defense chain of command, and other U.S. Government VIPS (politicians) in a United States Navy Format. Why? Cause I am going with my NJ ROTC unit's academic team to a drill meet at Jacksonville University, and when inspected get asked one of the new people or filling the slots on the chain of command, don't want to get caught with my pants down.

So PLEASE, ANYONE, I AM CHOKING UP HERE, I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. Please if you can post in this thread, I need it ASAP, you have my deepest gratitude for all members who even read this thanks to all of you.

I am in a balls to the wall position right now and would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!

Problem solved, our info was horrible, during inspection, I got mine right, but stuttered at the fact that the CNO was changed so recently. As for our academic team, we did HORRIBLE, did not even place. I still and grateful for the info provided, thanks all.

you can PM me anytime you need to on this. Sorry I didn't see it before. They change so fast around here, it's like underware sometime.

We had to know that as well.
But I rarely gave a crap about it. If war broke out, we'd be seeing new faces anyway. Or we'd be dead. Most likely both.

Back