Upside Down Flag - Distress Signal

its in protest of Obama which many Americans consider an illegal alien. ln Nov 08 i simply took mine down. it will not fly it again.

Last edited:
I Googled to see, Looks like many Americans are doing this,
a Sign of Protest. And is not disrespecting the Flag stated by
Many Articles.

Company Flies Flag Upside Down in Fort Worth. 06-02-10
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/company-flies-flag-upside-down

I'll keep flying U.S. flag upside down.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/pastor-hangs-upside-down-us-flag-as-protest.html

I remember years ago at A international Hockey Game held in the US, Canada was playing the US. While the Canadian National Anthem
was played the Americans attached the Canadian Flag Upside down and was raised in that manner, was No mistake!

J.

Last edited:
I Googled to see, Looks like many Americans are doing this,
a Sign of Protest. And is not disrespecting the Flag stated by
Many Articles.

Company Flies Flag Upside Down in Fort Worth. 06-02-10
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/company-flies-flag-upside-down

I'll keep flying U.S. flag upside down.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/pastor-hangs-upside-down-us-flag-as-protest.html

I remember years ago at A international Hockey Game held in the US, Canada was playing the US. While the Canadian National Anthem
was played the Americans attached the Canadian Flag Upside down and was raised in that manner, was No mistake!

J.

the 2nd link. Michael Pfleger. a radical Catholic Priest who allied with Obama's former discredited preacher Jeremiah Wright. who gave the "god damned America" speech.

I don't understand the hockey game at all

its in protest of Obama which many Americans consider an illegal alien. ln Nov 08 i simply took mine down. it will not fly it again.

Dam brother I thought I was alone
your now another on my list of people that can come by here for a cup of Joe.

monty said "Weird around these parts they would be charged with making a false distress call and wasting police time."
here in America they would have been too, but that was before the kinder gentler world we built. we all remember that world, it was blown out from under us on 911 by muslims.

Last edited:

monty said "Weird around these parts they would be charged with making a false distress call and wasting police time."
here in America they would have been too, but that was before the kinder gentler world we built. we all remember that world, it was blown out from under us on 911 by muslims.

anytime. cheers and beers :rock:

the 2nd link. Michael Pfleger. a radical Catholic Priest who allied with Obama's former discredited preacher Jeremiah Wright. who gave the "god damned America" speech.

I don't understand the hockey game at all

Yes I read about that Priest Radical is an understatement, No I found 100 pages of just this Topic Google. It's happening Alot, not count the other Bull American Vets at the Hospitals or$$$$$. I read Reports that many are getting their benefits Cut down or months, years in a few cases they waite while Medical expennses++ pile up.

Now IF You All ask me for A Link you can Google it Yourselves 100eds of web pages.

Get this in many Hockey games we BOooooooooooo each others National Anthem. And have been doing for Years, a sign of confrontation

Got to get me, A Big Meaty bone for the Wolf.

He said The Priest and Many types of Ultra left Wing right wing lefts, all have an agenda, in the enforcement
of their values and beliefs.

A Cup of Joe, why not if it's the truth! We have through history committed despicable acts, Wolf My Country raped, pillaged,
destroyed, conquered++++ all in the name of GOD! Committed despicable acts against humanity. Like the Massacres in Nam!
Bosnia Kosovo, Rwanda, Chavez and Company in Latin America. The VC After the Americans left Millions where slaughter and
torture to their deaths.

The Truth about History and the Facts is not about taking a Cup from Joe.

but that was before the kinder gentler world we built. we all remember that world, it was blown out from under us on 911
by Muslims!

First, this Kinder gentler Word we built! I'm very puzzled by that statement.

The American Indian War that took White American 300 years to win with biological weapons against the American Indian! WWI WWII
Plus Korea Nam. The Spanish Civil War. The Spanish American wars.+++++

Have you ever seen the Documentary The Missing Women From New York City. Do you know how many women are abducted in the USA every
year and go MIA. 35,000 children Die every day Needlessly, Do you know how much thats every Year. People 40,000 an Day. Go To Amnesty International,
we are in two major Wars not counting Thousands of small military or paramilitary in Latin America. Indonesia +++ conventional war.

We are not in a better world. Not even by a long shot! You think the coalition Nations have made a dent in Extremests. In the NEW 09-10 Counter
Insurgency Manual their resorting back to clandestine Operations. The Insurgents Taliban are Now Embedded with government Officials in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Once we get out they'll be in power our money and all that equipment weapons ++++ we provided them.

GO TO CNN "Gods Chosen Warriors", A Great documentary! Muslim Extremists their amount are staggering already embedded around the World, In
Canada, US, Britain+++++++++++ For the Day of Reckoning. To them the hold World must be Muslim and fallow their way or Die.

Not all Muslims are same! and what nothing of the Bull!

I can go on four hours in the past 50 years alone.

We all must admit when we're wrong! Humility makes a man stronger and wiser, And Joe can always keep his Hole Cup!

Last edited:
He said The Priest and Many types of Ultra left Wing right wing lefts, all have an agenda, in the enforcement
of their values and beliefs.

A Cup of Joe, why not if it's the truth! We have through history committed despicable acts, Wolf My Country raped, pillaged,
destroyed, conquered++++ all in the name of GOD! Committed despicable acts against humanity. Like the Massacres in Nam!
Bosnia Kosovo, Rwanda, Chavez and Company in Latin America. The VC After the Americans left Millions where slaughter and
torture to their deaths.

The Truth about History and the Facts is not about taking a Cup from Joe.

First, this Kinder gentler Word we built! I'm very puzzled by that statement.

The American Indian War that took White American 300 years to win with biological weapons against the American Indian! WWI WWII
Plus Korea Nam. The Spanish Civil War. The Spanish American wars.+++++

Have you ever seen the Documentary The Missing Women From New York City. Do you know how many women are abducted in the USA every
year and go MIA. 35,000 children Die every day Needlessly, Do you know how much thats every Year. People 40,000 an Day. Go To Amnesty International,
we are in two major Wars not counting Thousands of small military or paramilitary in Latin America. Indonesia +++ conventional war.

We are not in a better world. Not even by a long shot! You think the coalition Nations have made a dent in Extremests. In the NEW 09-10 Counter
Insurgency Manual their resorting back to clandestine Operations. The Insurgents Taliban are Now Embedded with government Officials in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Once we get out they'll be in power our money and all that equipment weapons ++++ we provided them.

GO TO CNN "Gods Chosen Warriors", A Great documentary! Muslim Extremists their amount are staggering already embedded around the World, In
Canada, US, Britain+++++++++++ For the Day of Reckoning. To them the hold World must be Muslim and fallow their way or Die.

Not all Muslims are same! and what nothing of the Bull!

I can go on four hours in the past 50 years alone.

We all must admit when we're wrong! Humility makes a man stronger and wiser, And Joe can always keep his Hole Cup!

you might be surprised what we can get done with a chair and a Hole Cup

you might be surprised what we can get done with a chair and a Hole Cup

The problem is getting the Ego in through the Door. We could achieve more, this has nothing to do with the US,
It's the Insurgency, Knowing time is running out and we will have to get out. Plus we have been Paying them off
$$$$$$$$$$ of dollars. We give $$$$$$$$ to the Enemy How eFed Up is that. Plain Ludicrous, Then lets get the
Heck out Save Brave lives and Money and leave them to their Bull Pie, then let them organise in large groups and
The US can gladly guide a couple in once and a while! We are now fighting a Guerrilla war like army War.
We must use small scale, Clandestine operations against them would be more effective.

But in this case from what I know They will Dialog with Fork Tong. U have to with the deepest discrimination and great
regret exterminate them All. Extremist are over Millions strong. And only have one Objective.

Last edited:

Bizarre you threw your laws out after 9/11?
We started enforcing ours.

Bizarre you threw your laws out after 9/11?
We started enforcing ours.

I didn't the govt did. I like things the war they were in the 70's when a duck was a duck and 50 wasn't the new 40.

Spaniard a cup of Joe is a cup of coffee, meaning I'd love to sit down with you and have a good conversation over some coffee, where I'm from that's a sign of friendship offered to another person :)
the kinder gentler world is the PC crap we shove down everybody's throat and that stupid notion the govt gave us that teh rest of the world loved the United States and that everything was all fine and dandy.

Last edited:
I didn't the govt did. I like things the war they were in the 70's when a duck was a duck and 50 wasn't the new 40.

Spaniard a cup of Joe is a cup of coffee, meaning I'd love to sit down with you and have a good conversation over some coffee, where I'm from that's a sign of friendship offered to another person :)
the kinder gentler world is the PC crap we shove down everybody's throat and that stupid notion the govt gave us that teh rest of the world loved the United States and that everything was all fine and dandy.

meaning I'd love to sit down with you and have a good conversation over some coffee, where I'm from that's a sign of friendship offered to another person :smile:

Friendship comes in all shapes forms and gestures, and if would apply it more everything would be fine and dandy
instead of imposing ourselves with a barrel of a rifle, Respect is a two way street!

Well said Wolfen!

Last edited:
Thanks.
I was born in the 60's and raised during the time in this country where I could be friends with a person because I wanted to be, not because it was politically correct for me to be friends. I'm like that to this day.

Back