An Unwarranted Attack against my post.

Nachos

Banned
Mod Edit: Please read the title of this thread. Stay on Topic.

I take serious offense to the mod that edited this post. This post showed a Japanese Female soldier. The last time I looked on a globe, Japan was still a part of it.

Last edited:
I wish to complain formally to the mod that edited my post. The edit was highly uncalled for. I would have reported the post...But the report post button is not an option on an edited button. I would have PM'ed the MOD that edited it personally, except the MOD didn't have the courage to leave his/or her name. I would like the common courtesy of the MOD that edited this post to PM me to further disscuss this matter.
http://[URL=http://imageshack.us][I...k.us/img38/3668/whytheedit4lh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Moved these from the milpics forum.

It's semi military..
Your own words from the edited post...

Thread subject:
Female Soldiers from around the world

And that pic was not of a Japanese female soldier, at least not in an official japanese uniform anyway.....

That's why one of the mods edited it....

And the name of the mod who edited the post was visible before you edited that post yourself.
The username of the last member/mod who's edited a post is always visible at the bottom of the post (under the singature)
From your edited post now:
Last edited by Nachos : Today at 01:10 PM.

So you did actually remove the name of the mod yourself...

Redleg said:
Moved these from the milpics forum.

Your own words from the edited post...

Thread subject:
Female Soldiers from around the world

And that pic was not of a Japanese female soldier, at least not in an official japanese uniform anyway.....

That's why one of the mods edited it....

And the name of the mod who edited the post was visible before you edited that post yourself.
The username of the last member/mod who's edited a post is always visible at the bottom of the post (under the singature)
From your edited post now:
Last edited by Nachos : Today at 01:10 PM.

So you did actually remove the name of the mod yourself...

I stand corrected. You are right. I'm big enough to admit my mistakes. Please except my appology.

Nachos

P.S. Can you unlock the Nacchi thread in Gen Chat?

Last edited:
Back